Whats the point in small pipes?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

cjhendoop
level1
level1

Whats the point in small pipes?

Postby cjhendoop » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

I have realized tat small pipes are useless at the current time.1) they run out pressure dont they? when large pipes dont and they are the same price $10 plus large pipes can hook up to everything like shower heads and toilets.
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:12 pm

You know what, after all the prisons I've built, I've never noticed they cost exactly the same..lol!

This must be some sort of mistake. As you say, they do everything a small pipe does but doesn't lose pressure.

Anyone else know anything differently?
christopher1006
level5
level5

Postby christopher1006 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:37 pm

From how I understand the way it will work is that prisoners can crawl through large pipe, they can't do the same on small ones. That way it will encourage building with that in mind in order to keep your prisoners from escaping from the water system.
TimberTon
level1
level1

Postby TimberTon » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Ah, sounds like a cool upcoming feature.
Ric666
level3
level3

Postby Ric666 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 am

christopher1006 wrote:From how I understand the way it will work is that prisoners can crawl through large pipe, they can't do the same on small ones. That way it will encourage building with that in mind in order to keep your prisoners from escaping from the water system.

Fair point. forgot about the upcoming escape tunneling. Too many games too play! lol..
Daimaju
level2
level2

Postby Daimaju » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

TimberTon wrote:Ah, sounds like a cool upcoming feature.

It is not upcoming, it is fully implemented. It is rare and not easy to spot if prisoners dig a tunnel or not. You can provoke it maybe by using big pipes as a connection to their toilet maybe.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:57 pm

How do they breathe?
Daimaju
level2
level2

Postby Daimaju » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Chris said in a video that they dont go through the pipe itself, they use the crawlspace in the earth i guess... I don't know, but it made sense :D
111none
level4
level4

Postby 111none » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Somewhtlat what Daimaju said, they will escape. (Had one in alpha 5) and small pipes,will cost less and also can connect to the water rewuiring objects
With the sincerest regards,
111none
cjhendoop
level1
level1

Postby cjhendoop » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 am

111none wrote:Somewhtlat what Daimaju said, they will escape. (Had one in alpha 5) and small pipes,will cost less and also can connect to the water rewuiring objects

Dude learn spellings
cjhendoop
level1
level1

Postby cjhendoop » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:11 pm

111none wrote:Somewhtlat what Daimaju said, they will escape. (Had one in alpha 5) and small pipes,will cost less and also can connect to the water rewuiring objects

Hello have you read anything??? They are both 10$ large pipes connect to "rewuiring " objects and if they can crawl through them put the pump in your prison

God people should buy the game more
Daimaju
level2
level2

Postby Daimaju » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:13 pm

cjhendoop wrote:

Hello have you read anything??? They are both 10$ large pipes connect to "rewuiring " objects and if they can crawl through them put the pump in your prison

Hello, did you read anything??? He said WILL, which is correct.
They will cost different in the future...

Also, the digging works like electricity. The dig the easiest way. So they will use a pipe for some time and then dig outwards. No matter if the pump is inside or outside.
cjhendoop
level1
level1

Postby cjhendoop » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Daimaju wrote:
cjhendoop wrote:

Also, the digging works like electricity. The dig the easiest way. So they will use a pipe for some time and then dig outwards. No matter if the pump is inside or outside.

You didnt mention any of that in your first post....
Daimaju
level2
level2

Postby Daimaju » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 pm

cjhendoop wrote:
Daimaju wrote:
cjhendoop wrote:

Pardon?
My first post? I am not even the OP, what do you want from me? I just made something clear you missed out.
111none
level4
level4

Postby 111none » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Daimaju wrote:
cjhendoop wrote:
Daimaju wrote:
cjhendoop wrote:

Pardon?
My first post? I am not even the OP, what do you want from me? I just made something clear you missed out.

you guys are so encouraging..... :roll:
With the sincerest regards,
111none

Return to “General”