Seriously Introversion? -_-

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

BlindCows
level0

Seriously Introversion? -_-

Postby BlindCows » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:40 pm

I have bought the game for 30 fucking bucks and the game doesnt work on Intel Integrated cards after Alpha 3???
Idiots that makes games run fine for 2 months and then suddenly updates SO MY FUCKING car wont work? GENIUS -_-

IDIOTS!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
tttomato
level0

Postby tttomato » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:16 pm

It works for me and i have intel integrated graphics. Go to Intel HD Graphics and change texture quality to quality not performance.
Citizen
level2
level2

Re: Seriously Introversion? -_-

Postby Citizen » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:22 pm

BlindCows wrote:I have bought the game for 30 fucking bucks and the game doesnt work on Intel Integrated cards after Alpha 3???
Idiots that makes games run fine for 2 months and then suddenly updates SO MY FUCKING car wont work? GENIUS -_-

IDIOTS!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Somebody needs his face cut off.
kongoman
level2
level2

Postby kongoman » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 pm

BlindCows wrote:I have bought the game for 30 fucking bucks and the game doesnt work on Intel Integrated cards after Alpha 3???

Yeah, the game wont run on my 286 rig either,, I'm so pissed off...
SweaterBoyCutie
level0

Postby SweaterBoyCutie » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:42 pm

It works fine on my Intel integrated card. You should go die now.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 am

It's an alpha, what works now, may not work in the next one. What doesn't work now, may in the next one.

In short calm down.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
koshensky
level3
level3

Postby koshensky » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 am

It's fair enough you're irked, but there's no point in you screaming at us. If you search around, you'll see a dedicated little band of members who are more than willing to work through the problem with people time and time again in order to make it work on their computer. There are things you can do. There are ways you can fix it. Your time would be better spent reading over the plethora of those posts and following their steps rather than just complaining that it doesn't work and giving us nothing to work with.
Chad
level3
level3

Postby Chad » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 pm

IDIOTS!! [...]

please don't forget, you paid for the final game, NOT for the alpha. You got the alpha for free to test the game before it's finished. So calm down, check the forums before you call someone an idiot and if that doesn't help: Wait for the final game before complaining.
HowPeculiars
level2
level2

Postby HowPeculiars » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:51 pm

paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:04 am

then suddenly updates SO MY FUCKING car wont work?

Try this:
http://bugs.introversion.co.uk/view.php?id=117

Though I have no idea why your car doesn't work... You can't blame introversion for that.
Last edited by paktsardines on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandomRabbit
level0

Postby RandomRabbit » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:54 pm

paktsardines wrote:Though I have no idea why your car doesn't work... You can't blame introversion for that.

Although it would be amusing to see how it was done. "But Intervision broke my car with wrenches when no one was looking I swear!"
111none
level4
level4

Postby 111none » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:06 pm

a fix would to be lower the rez, i had this problem, and i fixed it by running it in 16bit graphics
paktsardines
level5
level5

Postby paktsardines » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:29 am

Xanax might also help.

Return to “General”