[Discussion] Post your comedy bugs!

(previously 'DEVELOPER') Private forum for registered community members. To register, please visit www.prison-architect.com/register.

Moderator: NBJeff

gsuberland
level2
level2

[Discussion] Post your comedy bugs!

Postby gsuberland » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:27 am

Post the funniest bugs you've seen, with screenshots where appropriate.

If you're joining in via Twitter, use the #comedybugs hashtag :)
gsuberland
level2
level2

Postby gsuberland » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:22 am

My first comedy bug:

One prisoner showered for 5 solid days, constantly complaining about hygiene. Other prisoners showered around him and left, but he stayed behind, constantly making a racket about being unclean. Murdered every guard I send to move or search him. Using a doctor on him didn't do anything.

Eventually he got into a fight, was knocked "unconscious" by another prisoner, and proceeded to walk to his cell. Maybe he was sleepwalking?

Anyway, he got in bed, then died.
crummett
level2
level2

Postby crummett » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:23 am

gsuberland wrote:My first comedy bug:

One prisoner showered for 5 solid days, constantly complaining about hygiene. Other prisoners showered around him and left, but he stayed behind, constantly making a racket about being unclean. Murdered every guard I send to move or search him. Using a doctor on him didn't do anything.

Eventually he got into a fight, was knocked "unconscious" by another prisoner, and proceeded to walk to his cell. Maybe he was sleepwalking?

Anyway, he got in bed, then died.

haha! brilliant! i'd leave that bug in the game, just for amusing me now n again
thisisgil
level1
level1

Postby thisisgil » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Summary of some of the past funny PA bugs that IV listed on Twitter:

Today's bug: Escaping prisoners run in a hilariously organised line towards the gates pic.twitter.com/OF8fTLvz

Todays bug: Riot Police come screaming down the road, sirens blazing, pull up outside the main gates, and decide to help haul some garbage

Today's bug: intro scene poignance ruined somewhat by every prisoner going to the toilet when in shot.

Today's bug: two prisoners sat down for a relaxed chat between mates, in a canteen that was heavily on fire

Today's bug: a corpse of a dead prisoner in the morgue got up and starting watching the tv I'd just installed
gsuberland
level2
level2

Postby gsuberland » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Another fun one.

Prisoner managed to escape through a door I was dismantling, just as it got converted into a box. At that moment, the sprites got swapped - the prisoner was carried away by my workman, and the box ran off down the road.
Springare
level1
level1

Postby Springare » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Best bug till now:

It is evening everybody gets their food quiet. After a boring meal, it is sleeping time, but one prisoner wants to leave through the kitchen. Totally cool he walks back to the main entrance when he suddenly realizes: "Wtf? Wrong side of the building!" and he ran off. Was ok with that :)
Hessen
level3
level3

Postby Hessen » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 pm

One of my guards trying to stop a fight decided to beat the hell out of an innocent janitor and put him in hospital :D
a__gun
level3
level3

Postby a__gun » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 am

Workman gets shanked while fixing a shower, so I think 'Oh great I can try out the morgue!'. Body gets moved to my shiny new building and put in a body bag, but none of my staff seem qualified to perform an autopsy (What the hell kinda doctors are these anyways?). I cheer myself up by firing the dear departed. A knife to the kidneys and your P45 in the same day!
Molano
level1
level1

Postby Molano » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:27 am

I've had financial troubles. So all trucks somehow decided to just drive by my prison. So when new prisoners arrived the truck just kept on trucking. However the guards apperently did not like this idea so went chasing the truck off the map desperately trying to get the prisoners off the truck. This did not work :D .
flatlander
level1
level1

Postby flatlander » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:03 am

So far I have not had to worry about population issues. This is because my prisoners keep accruing like layers of accretion in the medical ward. They are packed in like sardines staring around vacantly, in handcuffs. Maybe the doctor is hitting them up with heavy tranquilizers.

One of my guards decided to pick up and lock a perfectly healthy guard in a medical bed.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:43 am

Changing the zone of a tile with a job assigned can certainly make the establishment a whole lot more honest with themselves:

Korthal
level1
level1

Postby Korthal » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:08 am

During mealtime, all the prisoners decide all at once to get up and move 1 seat up.

ElectricGlow
level2
level2

Postby ElectricGlow » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:25 pm

My road burned down. :cry:

Return to “Community Members”