Bug subforum?

General chit-chat and minor questions about just about anything

Moderator: NBJeff

maxgee
level0

Bug subforum?

Postby maxgee » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:47 am

Can we expect a subforum for bug reporting? I've been playing for a few hours and have found a slew of them.
Ada
level1
level1

Postby Ada » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:53 am

Try the developer forum if you bought the alpha. That is where bug reporting is done right now.
hotmachina
level1
level1

Postby hotmachina » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 am

Just got a nice but slightly jarring message from an admin saying "please use forum X to do Y" which is understandable but not actually what was written in teh "report a bug" sticky. :roll:

Also you cant respond to a PM until you have made 1 post, except I have made many more than that and it still doesn't work.
thisisgil
level1
level1

Postby thisisgil » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:22 am

Ada wrote:Try the developer forum if you bought the alpha. That is where bug reporting is done right now.

Half of us can't even access that forum because of the issue with the codes. The process where you registered your code also unlocked the forums, and if you had a faulty code you were unable to complete this process.

Introversion quick fixed it by making the game available to download from the "here is your key" page, but the process to register for forums etc is still broken, meaning that we need an intermediate area to report bugs.
motoryogurt
level1
level1

Postby motoryogurt » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:33 pm

thisisgil wrote:
Ada wrote:Try the developer forum if you bought the alpha. That is where bug reporting is done right now.

Half of us can't even access that forum because of the issue with the codes. The process where you registered your code also unlocked the forums, and if you had a faulty code you were unable to complete this process.

Introversion quick fixed it by making the game available to download from the "here is your key" page, but the process to register for forums etc is still broken, meaning that we need an intermediate area to report bugs.

Actually the process to reg for that forum was reported as fixed, and worked just fine when I tried it.
superspeck
level1
level1

Postby superspeck » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I posted a bug last night, but it was either deleted or moved to a forum I can't access because I can't even start the game to register the code. *sigh*

I'd appreciate an email back from an admin/support on this issue ... not sure how to go about getting that, though.
Pinus Strobus
level1
level1

Postby Pinus Strobus » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:02 pm

I downloaded, installed and ran the game just fine, but the PA wiki (which is the developer forum?) won't accept my s/n and p/w from this forum. How do I access the developer forum?
jonny109
level0

Postby jonny109 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 pm

I to cannot access the developer subforum fourm because when I purched the game I did not recieve a key only a message saying contact merchant for license. Can anybody help??
Pinus Strobus
level1
level1

Postby Pinus Strobus » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Fixed my problems accessing the developer subforum and wiki, thanks for the help y'all!
maxwellmurder
level0

Postby maxwellmurder » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm

I never got an alpha key with my email... just says "contact merchant for licence." Is anyone else having this issue? I have attempted to contact IV support but have not received any reply.

Return to “General”