Containment - Can't save 150 darwinians

Anything and everything

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris

sled
level0

Containment - Can't save 150 darwinians

Postby sled » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:18 pm

I'm trying to beat the 2nd level - called Containment - and I can't seem to achieve the objective of saving 150 darwinians. I am directing them to the holding pen using officers but the most I have gotten in there is 50. Sometimes the number of them in there even drops and I don't know why. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
trickfred
level5
level5

Re: Containment - Can't save 150 darwinians

Postby trickfred » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:20 pm

sled wrote:I'm trying to beat the 2nd level - called Containment - and I can't seem to achieve the objective of saving 150 darwinians. I am directing them to the holding pen using officers but the most I have gotten in there is 50. Sometimes the number of them in there even drops and I don't know why. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Send them all on to the hill with the tree inside the fenced-in area - that's where they get counted. try to get them all as close to the tree as possible. Then you'll see a head count in your Objectives screen, and you'll know if you have enough or not.

There's like 30 in the fenced area already, so you really only need to 'incubate' about 120 more - but they do all need to be on that hill right under the tree.
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:18 pm

This level is really easy once you got the proper technique.

I recommend just grabbing the incubator in middle of the three smaller islands before going to the other islands. And remember to keep an engineer close to your squadies, to pick up the souls. You can easily get 150+, even if you midd one of the islands out. It is making sure to get to the souls before they float away.
TheShifter
level1
level1

Postby TheShifter » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:51 am

i managed to get 200 without going on one of the islands, i think it is jsut making sure you collect all the souls you can with your engineers

tom
k3bab
level1
level1

Postby k3bab » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:41 am

TheShifter wrote:i managed to get 200 without going on one of the islands, i think it is jsut making sure you collect all the souls you can with your engineers

tom

u r wrong! u hav 2 send 150 darwinians 2 teh tree.

heres another way 2 do it:

. skip playing on this level
. finish teh level when u start producing armour
. upgrade teh armour n "task manager"-programes up some levels
. go back 2 teh save-darvinians-level agin
. make some armours @ teh trunk port n send them 2 teh island where teh darwinians r trapped
. fill up teh armours with darwinians n send them to teh tree.
trickfred
level5
level5

Postby trickfred » Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:36 am

k3bab wrote:
TheShifter wrote:i managed to get 200 without going on one of the islands, i think it is jsut making sure you collect all the souls you can with your engineers

tom

u r wrong! u hav 2 send 150 darwinians 2 teh tree.

Saying he managed to get 200 Darwinians without going to the alternate islands has nothing to do with the fact that he needed only 150. I usually manage 350 without going to the islands. How exactly was he wrong again? Think before you post.

k3bab wrote:heres another way 2 do it:

. skip playing on this level
. finish teh level when u start producing armour
. upgrade teh armour n "task manager"-programes up some levels
. go back 2 teh save-darvinians-level agin
. make some armours @ teh trunk port n send them 2 teh island where teh darwinians r trapped
. fill up teh armours with darwinians n send them to teh tree.

How exactly do you do that without cheating again?
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:50 pm

It's "the"
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.

Return to “General”