WIP Mods

Talk about your new mod or map here

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

hitm4n
level3
level3

WIP Mods

Postby hitm4n » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:40 pm

Which mods are being worked on now ? Anyone working on a mod thats not been shouted about yet ?? Where are you up to in your latest project ??? Have you previously announced a mod but given up on it now ????

Lets get another small list going and see if it weeds out anything new. Just add a reply with your mod title (if it has one), how far on it is, wether you want to team up with anyone for help, maybe a link to your mod thread or anything else you want to let us know.

I can make a start, but please add YOURS and confirm what i list too ! Lets get the mod movement into a bit of action again :)

The Particles Within Part 2 - In Production ?
The Big Mod Part 3 - The Deserts - In Production ? Wheres TGF ?
Enemy Within Part 3 - In Production ? Got far yet ?
Darwinite - In Production ?
Downlink - Being updated at all ?
WWW - Being updated ?
Insurrection (Completed?) - Is a new project under way ??
Hacker Retribution Mod - Not heard much. Is it still going ?
The Badlands Mod - Died i think and will never be released :(

Cheers
martin
level5
level5

Re: WIP Mods

Postby martin » Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:29 pm

hitm4n wrote:The Big Mod Part 3 - The Deserts - In Production ? Wheres TGF ?

TGF has loads of exams and coursework to do for his university course. Once he has done that and I've done my GCSEs we'll be away. TheDeserts and FTP maps are basically all done so we should get those two out as quickly as TGF wants to script them.

On the topic I'd like a few people to test the map for a very late part of TheBigMod called revolution, there is only one part of a map so far but this will bge one of the biggest maps ever so I need a lot of testing time... PM me or post in TheBigMod thread.
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:37 pm

hitm4n wrote:Insurrection (Completed?) - Is a new project under way ??

I consider Insurrection to be complete. There is a possibility that I might add a few levels on the Greenbrae track, but I wouldn't count on it. I would involve major rewrites of several sections, in addition to revamping a couple of levels (not to mention the entirely new levels). In terms of story, it is all basically there. So, if I get really motivated at some point, I might add to it, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

As to other projects... not really. I just don't have the time to devote to something new on the level of Insurrection.

xander
daset
level3
level3

Postby daset » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:23 pm

xander wrote:
hitm4n wrote:Insurrection (Completed?) - Is a new project under way ??

I consider Insurrection to be complete. There is a possibility that I might add a few levels on the Greenbrae track, but I wouldn't count on it. I would involve major rewrites of several sections, in addition to revamping a couple of levels (not to mention the entirely new levels). In terms of story, it is all basically there. So, if I get really motivated at some point, I might add to it, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

As to other projects... not really. I just don't have the time to devote to something new on the level of Insurrection.

xander

Bah! IV doesn't do sequals. It's up to the modders to make D2,D3,D4...D123. Work, xander(and other modders who aren't as lazy as me)! :lol:
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:33 pm

hey - the tagline of TheBigMod is "campaign 2"
GENERATION 22:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:38 pm

daset wrote:Bah! IV doesn't do sequals. It's up to the modders to make D2,D3,D4...D123. Work, xander(and other modders who aren't as lazy as me)! :lol:

xander don't do sequels, neither :P

xander
martin
level5
level5

Postby martin » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:21 am

xander wrote:
daset wrote:Bah! IV doesn't do sequals. It's up to the modders to make D2,D3,D4...D123. Work, xander(and other modders who aren't as lazy as me)! :lol:

xander don't do sequels, neither :P

xander

After the scale of insurrection - I can see why :D

Return to “Mod Projects”