Rocketwinians overpowered

General discussion about Game Play

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Cyan.
level3
level3

Rocketwinians overpowered

Postby Cyan. » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:12 pm

I think Rocketwinians are overpowered, anyways enough overpowered that I never use formations anymore when I have them. But also in general you can really lose a good game, in wich you are in an advantage, when someone gets them, I think they are ment to kill masses of enemies in the case you are overpowered but in they way they are now its almost impossible just to take over an enemy spawn and in many cases they will take over your spawns, to come to a point, they should be nerfed!
Last edited by Cyan. on Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRileyDuo
level1
level1

Postby TheRileyDuo » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 pm

How do you "lose a good"?
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Well, in rought terrain, they're suicide bombers.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:23 pm

sorry about that I ment a good game in wich you were on the upper hand
allen
level3
level3

Postby allen » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:05 am

bert_the_turtle wrote:Well, in rought terrain, they're suicide bombers.

Indeed. I agree definitely. And also it seems like rocketwinians don't use their rockets as often as normal multiwinians use their grenades. If you know who has rocketwinians don't use formations against a group of rocketwinians, they get wiped out faster than a group of mws.

I'm tired of these nerfing threads, there are ways around any and every situation..this game is pretty balanced. Too many people whine about this and that. Is it that hard to learn and adapt? And replying to your "impossible to take over enemy spawn" notion, I could agree with that-if only I had shit for brains.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:52 am

well mate I give you 2 spawns ahead in let's say bitter front and I have rocketwinians then your fucked anyway. Try to find a way around it with your shittty brains. I just gather my mwg and when you do the same I rocket them dead in no time. What I mean to say is that when someone gets rocketwinians he is pretty save and maybe you'll find a way around it against a demo-player, because that's propably the ony kind of players you play against othweqise you lose, but against me you have no chance
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:58 am

That, my friend, is an example of you being stupid.

We having a fairly coherent discussion, and what to you do? You got troll all over it.

Do us a kind favor and leave this website now if you're going to continue to behave so inappropriately.
Pinky
level2
level2

Postby Pinky » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:13 am

Essentially, Cyan, you're an idiot. I've decided to put the reasons in list form:

1. You're being unneccesarily aggressive
2. You're making completely daft points with no relation to the facts (give me two extra spawns on bitter front vs. Rocketwinians? Bring it on.)
3. You're insulting the community without reason
4. L2spell, n00b.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 am

Next you'll be saying you can't win a fight against Futurewinians on equal footing.
allen
level3
level3

Postby allen » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 am

Cyan. wrote:well mate I give you 2 spawns ahead in let's say bitter front and I have rocketwinians then your fucked anyway. Try to find a way around it with your shittty brains. I just gather my mwg and when you do the same I rocket them dead in no time. What I mean to say is that when someone gets rocketwinians he is pretty save and maybe you'll find a way around it against a demo-player, because that's propably the ony kind of players you play against othweqise you lose, but against me you have no chance

No need to get so offended over my remarks. I only said what I did is because of what pinky/zombie said. Especially #2 and #1. Sure I am a little rude but all you're doing is whining like a little girl.

"...against me you have no chance" "you only win against demo players"

what is wrong with you? Those childish remarks say more about you than they do about me really. Why don't you calm down and think before you post next time.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:40 pm

well I am just saying I can find a way around a turret, I can deal with ants and certainly viruses, I can beat evils and fturs if I am not in a to bad of shape, but rocketwinians are just the end of the line for me. And I don't understand you don't see that. If you bring masses to take over a rocketwinian spawn you're doomed, if you go in small groups you're doomed too, so what is the fun of it playing this way? And if you disagree please tell me then how you do take over a spawn like that. And about the example I am pretty sure I win a fight with 2 extra spawns against all of you, in a normal fight, who commented, so I wanted to make clear that with rocketwinians you are still going to lose, because of the
rocketwinians.

And about my speling, well 2 reasons, my keyboard is not functioning well and I am not a native speaker, I wouldn't ask you to speak in chineze either would I?

And me being chldish well I am proud of it , because when someone stops being a child he loses the energy of life.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 pm

I've beaten people who've got rocketwinians before now. Taking spawns usually comes down to force (and good use) of numbers and good use of any powerups.

A good number of DGs, and maybe an airstrike for luck, is all you need to take over a spawn held by a player with rocketwinians.

Like always, spread your attack force. Coming from one or two directions with a mass force is suicide, rocketwinians or no.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
allen
level3
level3

Postby allen » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:30 pm

Cyan. wrote:blahblahblah

OK, fine. The easiest (and one of my general strategies) of taking over almost any spawn is to wait until my opponent is distracted and wait for the right timing. I use a combo of formations and full on assault, mixing them up in waves so not all of them get utterly wasted by grenades/rockets (unless there are turrets at the spawn I usually send them in all at once-or more likely rely on a powerup).

I can never say I've lost a game entirely due to rocketwinians, or even been extremely frustrated over them. And on some maps with horrible terrain I absolutely hate having rocketwinians because they kill themselves far more often than normal mws with grenades on said terrain. Then, I just rely on formations.

Honestly, quit your fucking whining and certainly learn to adapt in this game.. This discussion is hardly-if at all- getting you anywhere-even your lame "challenges" prove nothing, except maybe to yourself.
Cyan.
level3
level3

Postby Cyan. » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:25 pm

well oke whatever I don't even care anymore, but just so you know I can actually play this game and adapt. Maybe your right and rocketwinians aren't that bad, but the again I just asked for a little nerf like they did with the ant nest and immediatley you call it whining. Anyways we should play sometime I am curious how well you can adapt!
TheRileyDuo
level1
level1

Postby TheRileyDuo » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:37 pm

Is there a time limit involved with the power up, or a set number of rockets the MWGs can use? Anything like that?

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”