Most one sided fights youve seen in MW

General discussion about Game Play

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

Robo Pope
level0

Most one sided fights youve seen in MW

Postby Robo Pope » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:51 pm

1.poor team of green multiwinians that where plauged trying to defend their last spawn zone from Evilwinians, plus their spawn zone had a dark forest on it.

2. Blue team tring to take the middle flag in blitzkrieg, which had three soul destroyers guarding it XD.

any of you guys have some good ones?
mehoo462
level2
level2

Postby mehoo462 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:10 pm

played a game last night that had a huge battle at a chokepoint. Several hundred multiwinians on each side. A crate dropped right in the center of the battle. It was opened practically immediately (i don't even know who opened it). It was... Infection Outbroak. A big cloud of black, and suddenly all the MWs on both sides of the chokepoint were Evilinians. They rushed back, took over all turrets, and the spawn points on either side never stood a chance.
prophile
level5
level5

Postby prophile » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 pm

I set up for a 20 minute game with starting powerups in KOTH (eternal guardians) against an easy AI. I wanted to test out the powerups!

I started with eggs... as luck would have it, that meant a soul destroyer at my opponent's main spawn point.

That was pretty one sided, he ended up with 0 points.
Aegis Tyra
level1
level1

Postby Aegis Tyra » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:44 pm

4 way dom on Monument to the Heavens, and my teammate and I pull off the perfect strategy, each of us doing just enough to hold our spawns, whilst simultaneously rushing for a smaller island each, and hitting each other's island-mates from the rear.
I got unlucky, in that I had to fight for about 5 minutes over the island I was taking, but to make up for it, I double Dark Forested on the last enemy spawn point to slow him down until I could chew through what must have been a couple of thousand Multiwinians just to take two spawn points.
One-sided, in that while the execution left a little to be desired, the strategy was unbeatable. Divert too much strength to face the rear, and we would have pounded them frontally instead.
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:58 pm

Assult, the first map with the bombs. I was red, my younger brother was green. He hates it when we dont play co-op so he used officers to continously send his units kamikazie at the trunk ports. And somehow the little bastard won. Between us we collected 9 crates. My first one was a dark forest which i put at his WMD. My brother got an infection on a side entrance to the WMD. All the rest were ant nests. At the end of the game there were 7 ant nests near the trunk ports, two at the WMD and one in the middle. Bugger.
evotech
level1
level1

Postby evotech » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:13 pm

What exactly do a soul destroyer look like?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:21 pm

evotech wrote:What exactly do a soul destroyer look like?

Giant flying centipedes.

xander
evotech
level1
level1

Postby evotech » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 pm

aha. They are pretty tough....
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:09 pm

Not if you know the ultra supa secret way of killing them.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 pm

So secret, even the airstrikes don't see it coming.
Pinky
level2
level2

Postby Pinky » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Most unbalanced fight would be Futurewinians vs. Me (someone made a Domination map, with that as the starting teams)

He got about 6 crates, I got none. Then when I was down to one spawn, dark forest at that spawn, followed by a meteor shower from the CPU (map maker couldn't get rid of the player who got shafted for the FWs, I couldn't be bothered turning Retribution off). The meteor shower missed all my MWs, but it set the trees on fire.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”