Continious kill count?

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco

Ripfang
level1
level1

Continious kill count?

Postby Ripfang » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:56 pm

I always thought it would be cool to have a second list up that the top that shows the realtime kill count of each team as the game goes on. I know there are the pop-ups when you hit large numbers, but it would be cool to be able to compare how many kills you have verses how many kills the other players have. (My guess is that someone who is close to losing probably will still have a high kill count...)

Obviously it would be something that people can turn on and off or whatever. No need to clutter up the screen if you don't want to. Comments?

(PS: Kinda new. I've been floating around the forums here since about May after I found Darwinia. (Found it though an obscure review.. no one has heard of you guys around here...) Finally got around to getting an account heh. Big fan of Introversion, you guys are heroes.)
zach
level5
level5

Re: Continious kill count?

Postby zach » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:50 pm

The idea is pretty neat, yeah - I think it might be more fitting (or at least as fitting) for endgame statistics. I don't know if the system would actually allow such details from other players, though.

Random thought: a gamemode called DEFCON or something, where - where you just had to get as many kills as possible. That would be terrible - and also interesting, since you'd want to not get your own Multiwinians killed. Bleh, I'm rambling here.

Ripfang wrote:(Found it though an obscure review.. no one has heard of you guys around here...)

Please, please, please help us change that :D

- Oh, and welcome to the boards.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:06 pm

If such a gamemode were to be implemented, there should be a settable option for teamkills: either subtracting from kills or adding to them. The latter would make the gamemode a bit more... interesting.

And welcome to the boards. Don't hit your shin on the trouts.

Shwart!!

Return to “The Future”