Multiwinain Score Board

Working on new maps for Multiwinia? Discuss!

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

immortalnights
level1
level1

Multiwinain Score Board

Postby immortalnights » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:32 am

I was a little disheartened that there is no leader board for Multiwinia for reason that I am sure many would understand. To me a score board isn't about having something to show off; but more to reflect personal achievement. Something I think would bring people back to Multiwinia, more then turn them away.

Seems I was not the old one with such an idea... http://forums.introversion.co.uk/multiwinia/viewtopic.php?t=1884.
Last edited by immortalnights on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
immortalnights
level1
level1

Postby immortalnights » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:00 pm

It would have been nice to know other things are being worked on :P I bet I am not the only one with such an idea, other might not have yet got to doing anything, or may have been spending more time before announcement.

That said, I understand why you didn't also.

Although there are some comparable differences, I expect the lack of automation of my system will be its down fall. As you said in your post, some people just don't have the effort to manually do it. That's one reason why I didn't dedicate more time before announcement, I didn't want to waste time on this project over the many others I have.

Still; as you have said, you're system relies on dedicated servers, which may or may not be easy to find. So I won't abandon this quite yet.
tabasco boy
level5
level5

Postby tabasco boy » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:39 am

damn i just finished my scoreboard aswell.. i guess i'll have to stop my project even though it got much potential than jelco's :wink:

Return to “Mods and Maps”