Futurewinians SUCK

General discussion about Multiwinia

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:00 pm

xander wrote:
N3tRunn3r wrote:Futurewinias are as overpowered as the Evilwinians are.... i like it...
but i dont like:
you get many crates of them... please decrese the amount of the creates. (-15% ?)

Advanced options. You can control the number of crates that are dropped.

xander
That doesn't affect the percentage of crates that might contain Futurewinians, which is what I assume N3tRunn3r was getting at.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:17 pm

The odds of getting Futurewinians in a crate is already pretty low. Somewhere in the area of 1%, if memory serves.
hibbs
level2
level2

Postby hibbs » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:17 am

any other way of getting them?
:?
Orange Soda
level2
level2

Postby Orange Soda » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:26 am

Icepick wrote:The odds of getting Futurewinians in a crate is already pretty low. Somewhere in the area of 1%, if memory serves.

Too high! NERF!
Puzzlemaker
level2
level2

Postby Puzzlemaker » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Crimson wrote:Has anyone ever witnessed a battle between Evilwinians and Futurwinians? Someone needs to take a Screenshot of That

I should have. Futurwinians in first place, Evilwinians in second place, everyone else below that. It was a three player map. Crates where set on max (10 seconds). Utter insanity.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:46 pm

Orange Soda wrote:
Icepick wrote:The odds of getting Futurewinians in a crate is already pretty low. Somewhere in the area of 1%, if memory serves.

Too high! NERF!

Nay! Too low!
I love futurewinians and evilwinians. :twisted:
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Set up a test map.

Futurwinians won by a mile and a half.
Crimson
level1
level1

Postby Crimson » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:49 am

Well, now I've officially been owned by the Futurwinians, now I am one of many. Initially I only thought they were only as bad as the evilwinians, and I could take them out easily, then I found out, they had Automatic Subversion :(

I just recently played a 2v2 Domination on The Holy Tree, We, The Greens, Kicked the Blues, and they Left before the battle finished, but yet the futurwinians made an appearance and took one spawn before we took the last Blue Base.

And the Battle Raged on....

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

I got hit by a Plague and was Knocked out first, My teammate made a small last stand for the last Minute of the game, he got attacked by two Futurwinian Armors.

ImageImage

Maybe the futurwinians shouldn't have automatic Subversion, then again, it's what adds to the challenge of taking them out. I wonder what would happen if someone were to host a tournament and the Futurwinians, by slim chance, Won every round.... Wouldn't that be fun
deeCee.
level1
level1

Postby deeCee. » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:13 am

Ive had them pop up fairly often, even with crate spawning at around 80. Ive destroyed them fairly easily too, just gotta get them before the start taking over their first spawn point.
Kuth
level4
level4

Postby Kuth » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:23 am

So far I haven't been wtfowned by the Futurewinians... IMO, the Evilwinians are much bigger of a threat since they have a few other creatures on their side.

Though that said, I have seen futurewinians convert evilwinians. I guess in the far future, Darwinia managed to conquer the virus completely... or the Spacewinians learned something neat on the web and returned to share :D
Artemis
level1
level1

Postby Artemis » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:15 pm

I was hosting a 4 way Domination last night, and the Futurewinians appeared a few minutes into the game. After flying about for a few minutes though, they just disappeared somewhere: they didn't hit the ground.

Is there some sort of minimum number of MWs they have to abduct before they'll land and invade? Or was this just a freak occurrence?
Nimbus
level2
level2

Postby Nimbus » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Kuth wrote:So far I haven't been wtfowned by the Futurewinians... IMO, the Evilwinians are much bigger of a threat since they have a few other creatures on their side.

Though that said, I have seen futurewinians convert evilwinians. I guess in the far future, Darwinia managed to conquer the virus completely... or the Spacewinians learned something neat on the web and returned to share :D

My guess is that the spacewinians downloaded.... The internet. The WHOLE internet. That would give anything superpowers...
Puzzlemaker
level2
level2

Postby Puzzlemaker » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Artemis wrote:I was hosting a 4 way Domination last night, and the Futurewinians appeared a few minutes into the game. After flying about for a few minutes though, they just disappeared somewhere: they didn't hit the ground.

Is there some sort of minimum number of MWs they have to abduct before they'll land and invade? Or was this just a freak occurrence?

They have to suck up a certain amount in a certain time, or they don't arrive.
Donat
level1
level1

Postby Donat » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Interesting, so the futurwinians are really not actual darwinians, but corrupt / transformed data from an invading alien space ship who turn darwinians after some probing into futurwinians and then proceed to go seed some other corner of the internet.
Puzzlemaker
level2
level2

Postby Puzzlemaker » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Donat wrote:Interesting, so the futurwinians are really not actual darwinians, but corrupt / transformed data from an invading alien space ship who turn darwinians after some probing into futurwinians and then proceed to go seed some other corner of the internet.

uhh... what?

I assume they are descendants of the Darwinians who left on the rocket ship. I mean, someone had to build the UFO or whatever.

Return to “General”