3 ideas

Post your ideas on where the future evolution of Multiwinia should lead

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle

mikkelet
level1
level1

3 ideas

Postby mikkelet » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:25 pm

besides team chat (in-game, game start-up and lobby), regular chat and such. Then I think that a friend system would be nice to have, so you know when your friend is playing a game, starting a game and is online or offline.

another idea would be: A notification when a player leaves/is kicked from/is disconnected from(due to connection problem and such) the gamey

a third idea would be: If a player leaves the game and the CPU takes over, then another player should be able to join the game from the lobby and the replace the CPU. then there should be a sign in lobby, maybe IG (in game)
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:47 pm

1st has been suggested so many times it's unreal.

2nd isn't a bad idea, but I wouldn't want it distracting me. Perhaps a little notification in the chat box?

3rd is extremely unlikely, except for the player that actually left.
Pants
level1
level1

Postby Pants » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:53 pm

If you buy Multiwinia through Steam, you already DO have all that friends functionality. You have to ask them for their steam name and make the friendship manually, but I think it does show you when they're in-game and such.

Plus, you earn all the groovy achievements. :)
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Re: 3 ideas

Postby Phelanpt » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:34 pm

mikkelet wrote:another idea would be: A notification when a player leaves/is kicked from/is disconnected from(due to connection problem and such) the gamey

Doesn't this already happen?
film11
level3
level3

Postby film11 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:42 am

Yeah, I thought this happened already. I knew it was present at least after the game was finished. The text flashes up on the upper centre of the screen.
aaaaaaaaaahahaha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ahahahaaah ahhhh aaaah.

Return to “The Future”