Android Version - Log Deleter problem

For problems with the game

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Kostchtchie
level0

Android Version - Log Deleter problem

Postby Kostchtchie » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 am

Just bought this other day for my nexus 7, have been playing the PC version since its release years ago,and loved the idea playing this on the go

So i started out doing training then going onto missions, went and bought log deleter v2, v3 then took another mission, but when i tried to delete the Logs with V2/V3 it just stays as log deleted V1

I have deleted Agent account restarted, deleted game re installed, but am having the same issue of software not upgrading

any help be great, as really no point trying play further if cannot properly hide my tracks

Kost

Nexus 7 latest Version
Android Latest Version
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:22 am

Versions 2/3 do the same basic thing as V1, V4 however is the one that fully deletes the logs, at least it does on PC I am assuming there is a version 4 on other versions. I would recommend using that ASAP. Also do you know about the software versions in the software menu? Are you sure that is reading 1? since it gives you all the previous versions installed on your system if you have them.
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:39 am

One more minor thing, dont forget that the software will only be installed if you have room for it, you will still be charged as normal but if you dont have the space it wont be installed.
Kostchtchie
level0

Postby Kostchtchie » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:15 pm

orillian wrote:Versions 2/3 do the same basic thing as V1, V4 however is the one that fully deletes the logs, at least it does on PC I am assuming there is a version 4 on other versions. I would recommend using that ASAP. Also do you know about the software versions in the software menu? Are you sure that is reading 1? since it gives you all the previous versions installed on your system if you have them.

V2 deletes the log and leaves blank space, V3 deletes the logs and logs move up to cover your deleted log, also the software shows as V3 but does the action of V1

orillian wrote:One more minor thing, dont forget that the software will only be installed if you have room for it, you will still be charged as normal but if you dont have the space it wont be installed.

there is enough space for these upgrades, it shows them all in there, i even tried deleting the lower version but it still does the action of V1

Edit

just updated to V4 seems that works, and that is main one need anyway, but hopefully anyone else that has this issue on Nexus 7 Android version see this and it helps them, maybe V2/V3 have graphic glitch that does not show them doing there task..dunno but glad V4 works though

thanks everyone that tried to help

Return to “Bug Reports”