Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Toby
level2
level2

Real Hacking

Postby Toby » Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:00 pm

Hi

i been fairly busy lately so i haven't been online much at all lol

anyway i think i'm doing well and REAL HACKING is a hell of a lot harder than uplink, but still its fairly simple anyway enjoy

cheers
Johnis
level2
level2

Postby Johnis » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:41 pm

Of course it is a lot harder. and needs a lot of time to find exploits and staff. The most important part is to find protections of enemy and what server is using. the best hackers are not those who we know, but are those who we dont know and are out of jail of course.
Toby
level2
level2

Postby Toby » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:50 pm

well i ain't been caught yet lol

the admin of that site removes the text i put on, but he don't even try to patch the site

btw

looking for exploits is something a script kiddie does and that not hacking, jus using a program to do it for you lol
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:59 pm

So was there any particular reason the Swiss Political Science Review deserved that particular inanity?
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!
Ultimate Uplink Guide
Latest Patch
T4
level1
level1

Postby T4 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:29 am

I lol'd, but not at your "cleverness".

Do the decent thing. Don't go "omgwtfbbq lolzorz" on some forum, but create a new e-mail address and drop the site admin a line about how you got in, so he can fix it. I am very sure you don't have any personal issues with this particular e-zine... so just be a man and help them out, rather than a script kiddie (yes, I said it) who revels in his own "ingenuity"...

Oh, and out of personal (I am drunk, though) interest: how can you be a "Microsoft hater" and post a screenshot of Windows-fucking-Vista at the same time? Kinda weird, like Goldmember telling Dr Evil he's toight loik a toiger.

And as for what I lol'd at... if you're going to brag about doing something which, at the end of the day, is still illegal, get your personal information out of your profile. Seriously, what the fuck.
Johnis
level2
level2

Postby Johnis » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:38 am

Before many years i have found exploit in windows NT, as guest with no program at all i could destroy a win nt system with granded limited access. There is no need to be a script kiddie if you have knowledge of assembly and knowledge of networks. Also you must have in mind that when you hack a system you make it stronger,and better because the sys admin on the server will have to cover the certain exploit which gave you the access priviledge. to find exploits on a system needs a lot of work and time. Of course all the system has its exploits and some of them you can find em on internet forums etc blah blah blah, for example the extended directory trarsversal was a huge exploit where the intruder could execute ms dos commands not just in the shared folder which was published on internet but in the hard disk
itself of target machine. being a hacker nowdays is very romantic because we live hard days where the mind is framed everyday by politics and religion interests. I hope i have used the correct words because my english are poor.
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:26 pm

Sylph-DS wrote:Yeah.. If I was a moderator I'd probably lock or delete this thread, but, then I'm not.

But deleting the thread deletes all evidence, does it not? Locking the thread means that the guy can be prosecuted... without too much bother...
ReflectingGod
level5
level5

Postby ReflectingGod » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:53 am

Hahahahahaha, I lol'd so hard...

Fuck off, script kiddie, come back when you grow up.
ME!

Procrastination - Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:52 am

RG!
Long time no see...
Rkiver
level5
level5

Re: Real Hacking

Postby Rkiver » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:16 am

Toby wrote:Hi

i been fairly busy lately so i haven't been online much at all lol

anyway i think i'm doing well and REAL HACKING is a hell of a lot harder than uplink, but still its fairly simple anyway enjoy

cheers

I remember you! You claimed you'd go and learn how to really hack.

You failed obviously.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:53 pm

Toby wrote:looking for exploits is something a script kiddie does and that not hacking, jus using a program to do it for you lol

Is that why you were searching for PHPJackal?
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
T4
level1
level1

Postby T4 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:45 am

I lol'd so hard this time I peed myself a little.

I will raise your love-child. Promise. :D
64 Byte Killer
level1
level1

Postby 64 Byte Killer » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:08 pm

microchip08 wrote:
Sylph-DS wrote:Yeah.. If I was a moderator I'd probably lock or delete this thread, but, then I'm not.

But deleting the thread deletes all evidence, does it not? Locking the thread means that the guy can be prosecuted... without too much bother...

In light of this, why not email the e-zine admin and hand him the evidence? :lol:

Bloody script kiddie, did you think you would get recognition for it? If thats what you were looking for you certainly have got recognition of sorts! :P
Hades
level1
level1

Postby Hades » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:05 am

I actually wasted time reading this...
Krell
level2
level2

Postby Krell » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:27 am

T4 wrote:I lol'd, but not at your "cleverness".

Do the decent thing. Don't go "omgwtfbbq lolzorz" on some forum, but create a new e-mail address and drop the site admin a line about how you got in, so he can fix it. I am very sure you don't have any personal issues with this particular e-zine... so just be a man and help them out, rather than a script kiddie (yes, I said it) who revels in his own "ingenuity"...

Oh, and out of personal (I am drunk, though) interest: how can you be a "Microsoft hater" and post a screenshot of Windows-fucking-Vista at the same time? Kinda weird, like Goldmember telling Dr Evil he's toight loik a toiger.

And as for what I lol'd at... if you're going to brag about doing something which, at the end of the day, is still illegal, get your personal information out of your profile. Seriously, what the fuck.

Well at least SOMETHING made some sort of sense in this thread.

Whitehat hackers, very cool concept.

Stupid script-kiddie Blackhats....retarded.

Read The Cuckoo's Egg.
InterNIC: Created to save agents everywhere

Return to “General”