Bug in the second Fait-Mission

For problems with the game

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Intervention
level0

Bug in the second Fait-Mission

Postby Intervention » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm

Good Day everyone,

Might be that I am just stupid, but I just can't finish this mission.

I downloaded the Revelationtracker from the Arunmor File Server, then I hacked into the ARC Internal File Server(All Bypasses activated), copied it onto the file server, then I went into the console and started the program. Then there stands something like:

run RevelationTracker
started....
(I don't know the exact words since I play with the german edition)

and then nothing. Some Guide said I'll have to wait until it says that the program is hidden, but I waited full 60 seconds without this happening.

So I ask you: Am i just overlooking something or did I encounter some serious bug here?
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:30 am

After you have run the program, you have done everything that you need to do. You can check to make sure that it is working by heading back to the file list, and check to see that RevelationTracker is not there. It will remove itself from the list when it is running, but you don't have to check that.
CyberGenesis
level2
level2

Postby CyberGenesis » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:43 am

make sure you're running it in the internal services system and not their central mainframe
Intervention
level0

Postby Intervention » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:47 pm

Ok, I tried it yet again:

I deleted ALL Data from the ARC Internal Services Server, Then waited a bit.
Then I hacked into it again, copied the RevelationTracker onto the System, went into the Console and typed:

cd usr
run RevelationTracker

Then it said that it had started, I looked again into the Fileserver, but it was still fully visible.

I tried it with manually disabling all Security Systems via the Admin-menu, but still nothing.

Whenever I answer to the Arunmor E-mail, they respond :"The program has not pinged us yet, you did not install it properly".

Another thing I noticed just a few minutes ago that might be relevant:

I accepted a mission from Arunmor to crash a system,Compusoft I think (You know,hacking into the mainframe,deleting everything and then shutting it down).
After I did that and waited until it appeared in the news, I tried to answer the E-mail to get my money, but not matter how often I mailed them, they didn't respond.

Also, I somehow got the next Faith-Mission, and I could complete it without any problems....

Well,now I'm really confused :?
CyberGenesis
level2
level2

Postby CyberGenesis » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:18 am

May just have a bugged save...
Intervention
level0

Postby Intervention » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:11 pm

Well,since I can continue with the storyline anyways, I guess we can just put this into the "Strange things that'll probably never happen to anyone else"-list :) .

But thanks for your help nonetheless :D

Return to “Bug Reports”