Starting the main story

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

indohack
level0

Starting the main story

Postby indohack » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:05 pm

Wanna ask after I receive the email from the dead hacker I must minimal once hack the arc server after that do I have do delete the log Internic or not?
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:05 pm

Do not delete the logs.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Forsaken
level1
level1

Postby Forsaken » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:30 am

does it matter? I always delete my internic logs but somehow ARC manages to do what nobody else can and traces me right back. The best part is where they actually find out your email address as well.

In short, no, it doesn't matter.
McTNT
level1
level1

Postby McTNT » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:01 pm

hmm... i was playing uplink.. and the story never started... :D when i got the email from that walking dead man... i did IP probe on ARC mainfame and decided to buy all by passers... i cracked into ther system and find out that it wasnt so interesting.. i cleared the logs and ect... i never got mail from arc... when i whanted to get traced to get mail from them i got cought... :D

anyway the story shuld start a little bit diffrent... :D
alphager
level3
level3

Postby alphager » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:49 pm

McTNT wrote:hmm... i was playing uplink.. and the story never started... :D when i got the email from that walking dead man... i did IP probe on ARC mainfame and decided to buy all by passers... i cracked into ther system and find out that it wasnt so interesting.. i cleared the logs and ect... i never got mail from arc... when i whanted to get traced to get mail from them i got cought... :D

anyway the story shuld start a little bit diffrent... :D

You have to use the username + password of the dead agent to start the storyline.

Return to “The Full Game”