Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

royal_999
level0

Got stuck with 4th ARUNMOR mission "ARCInfiltration&

Postby royal_999 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:53 pm

Greetings, everyone.

frist thank you for reading this.. :)

i got stuck with 4th Arunmor mission, i made my way into the LAN, i unlock all gate as i can reach, i passed the wirless thingys, at the the computer stored a tele number i did write it down...

but problem is...what should i do with the numbers? the ARC LAN have a some PC cant reachable(so far, no more wirless)....

Can i any tell me what i missied? or that LAN have more then 1 wirless revicer?
I did search at the froum but nothing meet the issus...or i missed..

Thank you
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:58 pm

As it says in the Ultimate Uplink Guide, what you found is the phone number for a modem. Buy the IP_lookup tool and input the number there. It will then be added to your list of links.

[edit]Stupid typo.[/edit]
Last edited by ScareyedHawk on Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royal_999
level0

Postby royal_999 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:20 pm

the number is 06689 862206...
so i input

06689-862206 or
(06689)862206 or
06689862206 ?

thank you
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:55 pm

input the number exactly as it appears, including any parenthesis or dashes that you see.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
flamehd
level0

i need help

Postby flamehd » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:52 am

also i really need help (lack of understanding) well every time i try to connect to the LAN it says u have been loged plz disconnet blah blah wat should i do??
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:27 am

You need the software called HUD_LANView.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
flamehd
level0

yea

Postby flamehd » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:31 am

yea i have all the upgrades the best gatway and alot left over im sitting in the main acsses unable to connect to anything.... and i did the scan and the probe.. but nothing is connected to me
Immortius
level1
level1

Postby Immortius » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:32 am

Probe the point you are connect to and work out from there.
Agent Vincent
level1
level1

Postby Agent Vincent » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:09 pm

It may be a Central Mainframe, if you get the Failed to Connect thing, you have to bounce to a server owned by the company you want to connect to, for example I want to hack the ARC Central Mainframe, I need to connect through an ARC Internal Services Machine or an ARC Public Access Terminal. I'm sure you can use Access Terminals and other Central Mainframes or LANs but I'm not sure. I also don't know if this is only for Central Mainframes, it may apply to some LANs, I can't remember but I don't think so.
no one knows i'm a ninja.
hazor1
level0

Postby hazor1 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:09 pm

im also stuck on this mission, i get near the end of the lan and try to access the last authentication server but when i click on connect it does nothing. also when i click on the authenticatio nserver the valid subnet terminal has a yellow outline, so i connect to it but still can't connect to the authentication server.
_ivo_
level0

Postby _ivo_ » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:51 am

Make sure you have unlocked all (any) locks that are in the LAN. If there are subnet terminals, make sure you spoof them (lan_spoof)
Khaos92
level1
level1

Postby Khaos92 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:41 pm

when it says your connection has been logged, that is a bunch of bull***. The game isn't titanium hard and nothing at all will happen to you unless you are tracked
posiden
level0

Postby posiden » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:47 am

dear all... i spent 3 hour to pass that mission... and "make friend" with attack LAN. ARC LAN is first LAN i meet...
First,just bounce and connect to LAN
Next, Monitor and Proxy Bypass
Next, open LAN view
you will see a router
use LAN Scan(or Probe) to see all system on it.
Next, just simple press to hub next the router
You will see a dot line from router to hub... this means, u are now in that hub... u can back by press "back"
so on to all system...
on 1 system u can see:
- back: no need explain more
- reset: no need intention
-connect: use to connect to system that u are in.
if u can not create dot line to one sustem... may be:
- no line to that system
- have a lock
- have a subnet near.(Valid Subnet)
you can press to system u want and see what have a yellow dot line ..
is u see valid subnet, use the LAN spoof to disable it.
if u see lock, u can find a Authentication Server control it.. u can see it by press to lock.find a way to Authentication Server and break it, then disable lock.
or u can use Lan Force, it not good choice, because u have notice admin to find u...
so u have unlocked the lock, then use Lan probe to find way next
u can see something else :Isolation Bridge,Wireless Receiver,Wireless Transmitter....
when u see a Wireless Transmitter, u must find a Terminal, it will show u frequency of Wireless Receiver.
some lock is control by Isolation Bridge, u must reach and break to it to toggle status of lock.
if u find a number as a local number, just disconnect and find it by IP Lookup, route to it and u will see u are in a phone next to a Authentication Server...
this is all my experience... hope it help u...
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:39 am

Stop posting you utter fool. Seriously.

1) The topic is over 18 months old.
2) Writing like an AOLese idiot just looks daft.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Ocris
level0

Postby Ocris » Mon May 11, 2009 4:40 am

I know that these is an old topic, but I need some help and I couldn't find any place where I can found that help, i get stuck not only in the 4th mission of arumor, I also get stuck when I tried to hack any LAN whith a valid subnet, and I don't know how and where use the LAN Spoof, I have every software, hardware, etc, but I DONT KNOW how to Hack that kind of LAN,
Please somebody HELP ME!!!!!

Return to “The Full Game”