My homemade Uplink wallpaper v2 Green And Blue

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:30 am

I'm afraid that's not how it works around here.
Nakatomi is coming
AciD
level1
level1

Postby AciD » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:33 pm

coolsi wrote:I'm afraid that's not how it works around here.

Does that mean the ontopic discussion for this thread is trashed and there is nothing to do about it (except starting a new, wich is rule number one on "things not to do on a BBS unless really neccesary")
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:33 pm

It's not 'trashed', all you have to do is starting to talk back on-topic again. But if a thread goes off-topic such as this one then it's usually a sign that no one really wants to talk about the original topic anyway.

Unlike many forums, this one does have moderators that put a stop to anything that might 'hurt your feelings', they only interfere if things get really out of hand or if someone spams (eg. you/Frate). This is why I am still here after 4 years. Another forum I post on has pretty strict rules and I managed to get an entire thread deleted just for saying that someone's sig annoyed me.

The OP has no control over where the thread goes, they don't own it. The people who decide where it goes are those who post in it.
Nakatomi is coming
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:28 pm

AciD wrote:Butbutbutbut whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Stop whining, you are reminding me of a child who wants something, has been told no, but keeps going on about it.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
Babylon5
level5
level5

Postby Babylon5 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:33 pm

"I wan't disnae get!" Grandparents would say.

No, I have NOT fixed my speakers.
AciD
level1
level1

Postby AciD » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:10 pm

Rkiver wrote:
AciD wrote:Butbutbutbut whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Stop whining, you are reminding me of a child who wants something, has been told no, but keeps going on about it.

I did never say that. Also, I have not kept on whining. I asked if this thread is trashed and it seems it is. Congratulations on loosing a member you for sure find useless instead of trying to do your job as a moderator, because now I leave these forums to you guys in the "moderator mob".
poortwistedme
level5
level5

Postby poortwistedme » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:34 pm

Good riddance, Frate.
There's gold in them mountains!
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:41 pm

I'm not a moderator you stupid stupid child. See under my nick, does it say moderator? Why look, it doesn't.

To be honest you're an idiot, and the loss of an idiot is no loss at all.
Babylon5
level5
level5

Postby Babylon5 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:49 pm

A... Fucking Idiot?

TheShifter
level1
level1

Postby TheShifter » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:54 pm

I think so.

tom
Babylon5
level5
level5

Postby Babylon5 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:56 pm

That's for Rkiver to judge.

Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:02 pm

Let's have a vote then, all in favour of him being classed as a fucktard, say aye.
Babylon5
level5
level5

Postby Babylon5 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:24 pm

Aye.

N0ught
level3
level3

Postby N0ught » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:31 pm

Awesome. As long as we are classifying everyone who hangs out together as the same creature, I think I will classify all of you regular assholes here at the forums as rapacious degenerate sociopaths who lack any real social skills and therefore use the internet as an outlet for your idle malevolence. Really you guys need to find something to do, other than harassing the newbies, between your circle-jerks. ;)

He said the guy was his friend - yes, I have seen the obnoxious things Frate has been posting, and if I were AciD, I wouldn't let him on my lan again. But having a different IP probably isn't going to stop Frate from being a retard.

In either case, they are obviously two different people, and to say "we aren't going to tolerate your civil behavior because your friend is being uncivilized" is totally fucked up. Yet, it is par for the course for this forum clique.

Summary: I'm not surprised by any of this. However, you guys should pull your heads out of each others asses and stop speaking for the whole forum - I can't tell where one of you ends and the other begins... :shock:
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:39 pm

N0ught wrote: I think I will classify all of you regular assholes here at the forums as rapacious degenerate sociopaths who lack any real social skills and therefore use the internet as an outlet for your idle malevolence. Really you guys need to find something to do, other than harassing the newbies, between your circle-jerks. ;)

And I love when people like you pop up and assume we have nothing better in our lives. How often I have accused of being someone with no social skills, a loner who lives in his parents basement etc, and how far from the truth it is.

1) Meeting at the registrars office on July 5th to verify details required for marriage.

2) Live in my own 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.

3) Work as linux tech support earning a decent amount.

4) Plenty of friends online and offline.

In short I class people by the company they keep offline, not online. Frate is AciDs friend offline, and decided coming on here was a good idea and spamming. AciD should have better taste in friends in my opinion. My personal opinion of AciD is as someone who needs to learn how this particular forum operates, and if not, he should leave. Same rules apply to all internet forums, do they not?

Ironic thing, by your post you have classed yourself as what you are having the outburts against.

Return to “General”