Question about the Main Story line

Stuck in Uplink? Need Help?

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

itstemo1
level0

Question about the Main Story line

Postby itstemo1 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:54 am

If I try to hack ARC on June or July 2010 is it to late to do the mission???

The reason is because I am not getting enough money to buy the Bypassors and/or the one that disable them...
coldhand
level1
level1

Postby coldhand » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:12 pm

Everyone that wants to learn how you must act on a forum or just want to laugh, watch this movie

WATCH THE MOVIE AND TRY AGAIN!!!
Everyone that wants to learn how you must act on a forum or just want to laugh, watch this movie
click here for very useful uplink guide
D3adKl0wn
level2
level2

Postby D3adKl0wn » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:54 pm

um.. yeah.. so there's ABSOLUTLY no realson to just be a dick coldhand.. even a simple "use the search" would be sufficient.. and for the love of god lose that stupid sig..lol.. as i recall, we are all new at one time

as for you itstemo1... i believe that in order to get the mission started, you have to pretty much logon to the ARC mainframe and try the password that the dead agent told you, and let yourself get caught... that's all ... no hacking the ARC mainframe or deleting logs..
coldhand
level1
level1

Postby coldhand » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:37 am

u know u secretly love my sig. lol :wink: yes we were all new once, thats a fact, but some of us were smart enough to look through the forum before posting dumb, poorly worded threads. This was the first forum i'd ever visited and even I as a total novice to these things had the fore-sight to look around for an answer to my questions before giving up and asking for help, please notice though if u will, that i didnt have to resort to name calling to make my point!!!

so up your u arse bandit, arse breath, buttock muncher, beef curtain, ball bag sucker, big noise, bastard, bender, blue helmet, brown hatter, bell end beamer, chutney ferret, corn holer, japs eye licker, chug nuts biter, crispy knickers licker, devils crash helmet, vaders helmet, dick head, donkey dildo, dick splash, dirt box docker, dump docker, master meat muncher, dog meat jelly diver, fuckwit, fuckhole, fudge tunnel, fart face, forskin jumper, fister, flange, git, gut bucket, gas vagina, gristle arse, groaper, gasher, hair wound fanny, cock pit hole sniffer, blue veined hole sniffer, chessey nob, jysm gargling muppet fucker, ming vagina, mother fucker, mattress muncher, kojak in a crew neck jumper, circumsised penis, minger, nobjuice, nutbrown, nutter, nutjob, penis, pillock, useless pillock, ponce, pillchard, peckerhead, plowmans lump, piss flaps, quim rucker, runt rustler, ring piece rustler, ring sniffer, full on robot chubby, smegma, slow turd shitter, scrow-tee-cheese-rub, shit licker, shit toucher, tosser, tit head, understain, vag, vagy burger, vagina shiner, wanker :lol: :lol: :lol:

coldhand
level1
level1

Postby coldhand » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:38 am

u know u secretly love my sig. lol :wink: yes we were all new once, thats a fact, but some of us were smart enough to look through the forum before posting dumb, poorly worded threads. This was the first forum i'd ever visited and even I as a total novice to these things had the fore-sight to look around for an answer to my questions before giving up and asking for help, please notice though if u will, that i didnt have to resort to name calling to make my point!!!

so up your u arse bandit, arse breath, buttock muncher, beef curtain, ball bag sucker, big noise, bastard, bender, blue helmet, brown hatter, bell end beamer, chutney ferret, corn holer, japs eye licker, chug nuts biter, crispy knickers licker, devils crash helmet, vaders helmet, dick head, donkey dildo, dick splash, dirt box docker, dump docker, master meat muncher, dog meat jelly diver, fuckwit, fuckhole, fudge tunnel, fart face, forskin jumper, fister, flange, git, gut bucket, gas vagina, gristle arse, groaper, gasher, hair wound fanny, cock pit hole sniffer, blue veined hole sniffer, chessey nob, jysm gargling muppet fucker, ming vagina, mother fucker, mattress muncher, kojak in a crew neck jumper, circumsised penis, minger, nobjuice, nutbrown, nutter, nutjob, penis, pillock, useless pillock, ponce, pillchard, peckerhead, plowmans lump, piss flaps, quim rucker, runt rustler, ring piece rustler, ring sniffer, full on robot chubby, smegma, slow turd shitter, scrow-tee-cheese-rub, shit licker, shit toucher, tosser, tit head, understain, vag, vagy burger, vagina shiner, wanker :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. OI!! itstemo1 click here for very useful uplink guide

D3adKl0wn
level2
level2

Postby D3adKl0wn » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:40 am

and the person giving lessons on forum posting manages to doublepost... interesting
coldhand
level1
level1

Postby coldhand » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:06 pm

yeah it was my fault double posting and not the computers for crashing. After an 18hour day at nearly 1am I couldnt botherd to reboot and check to see if it regestered my many clicks on submit button im only suprised i didnt post 10 times. lol

Sylph-DS wrote:And that immense shitload of spam that probably took you three days to write is just uncalled for.

Y would i waste three days thats what google and cut/paste are for and as for "uncalled for" lighten up and read it with a smile in the humorous context it was ment to be viewed in.

GeneralSamov
level1
level1

Postby GeneralSamov » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:18 am

I'd be tempted to address someone with
You sir, are a fucking retard!
AntiPatik
level2
level2

Postby AntiPatik » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:40 pm

here's something I noticed. When you choose to play as the "evil" hacker (you choose the ARC side), then sometimes you get Arunmor special missions in the Uplink Internal Services System->Mission List. That's great, 'cause you can do both sides, but I don't know, what happens at the end, I mean, do you have to stop yourself from destroying the net? now that's for pro's :D

Return to “Hints and Tips”