Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Steeds
level2
level2

ALL Hail our new gods....

Postby Steeds » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:35 pm

All hail ***STEEDS***

(deep-breath)

The kind of man who is a (....deepbreath....) wisecracking, wordy-maker-upperering, game-playing, attractive, alligator wrestling, all around good guy, sausage knotting, virgin converting, bar emptying, smarter than you average bear, hacking, cracking, smacking, burping, burgerking, hard working, game-designing, yodeling, belching, running, f***ing, working, likeable, loveable, adorable, introversion worshipping :roll: , genre defying, deth defying, bluetooth using, story telling, womens clothing wearing (i've always wanted to be a lumberjack :lol: ), power ranger killing, godzilla deafeating, tunnel-digging, mine-laying, sewer-cleaning (Ewww....), house-demolitioning (how you spell that?), badge-wearing, king-making, rain-dropping, forum-lurking, profanity-using, child-bearing, time-bending, tongue-twisting, sword-breaking, nipple-piercing, starship-driving, star-creating, song-writing, moon-walking, school-teaching, car-driving, post-making, cake-eating, cat-squealing, dish-cleaning, clothe-making, jewel-forging, metal-bending, son of a b...nice mother, firefox-using, program-writing, dvd-burning, illegal-uplink/darwinia copier destroyer, house-cleaning, troll-killing, dwarf-hunting, book-reading, spell-casting, All your Base 0wning....

SEMI-DEMI-KINDA-GOD

(god being either chris delay or icepick of course....)

B.R.E.A.T.H.E.S

***=eck (for those who are wondering)
"If god had meant us not to wear clothes, we would be born naked...."
Leetkey for all your firefox L3375p34k requirements
Luigi300
level5
level5

Postby Luigi300 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:58 pm

I for one say 'piss off' to our new Steeds overlord.
Luigi for mod in 2006!
Steeds
level2
level2

Postby Steeds » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:30 pm

...*sniff*...

and i had been in such a good mood this morning writing that :(

Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:33 pm

Uh...

Not when I'm hungover
Steeds
level2
level2

Postby Steeds » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:38 pm

LoL. Never mind. Still wish there was a hangover cure. Had a massive one the other day, girlfriend couldn't wake me up until 2pm!! scared living crap out of her.

Oh, and what happened to the poll?

Kinda makes the topic name self-imply instead of the people in the poll....

D3adKl0wn
level2
level2

Postby D3adKl0wn » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:05 pm

N0ught
level3
level3

Postby N0ught » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:50 pm

Hangover cure: drink more water than you do alcohol.

And I mean WATER - not flavored water or pop or juice or coffee. Hangovers are caused by dehydration, resulting a loss of pressure in your cereberal fluids - its like running your car on less oil than it needs.

Many people wake up with a hangover and drink coffee to wake up, and wonder why they have a headache all day long, which they take pain pills for, which also damage their liver - it's a vicious cycle.

Coffee and beer are diuretics - they actively dehydrate you. You must replace that water somehow, and what way is better than drinking water?

As I said, some people take a pain pill and the headache goes away, but that is because of the glass of water they drink with it. ;)

Those "throw juice, tobasco sauce, and a raw egg in a blender" methods work because of the content of water in the juice, the protein to get your metabolism going and the hot pepper to dialate your blood vessels and facilitate the process faster. But it tastes awful, of course - this is more like punishing yourself for drinking so much, and that's not healthy.

Water is the key, so long as you don't cop-out and forsake the water so you can have another beer - many people define "drinking" as putting as much beer in their stomach as they can hold in an evening. Well, they can enjoy their mind-bending hangovers for the rest of their life then. :P

The best part: you will get drunk faster on less alcohol while drinking liberal amounts of water, so it will save you money. :D

Try this method some time. I tested it the best way possible: I and a friend (who actually drinks WAY more than I do) split two fifths of two different kinds of tequila one night - I drank lots of water and he didn't. He passed out halfway through the evening and I didn't, and he had a hangover the next morning and I didn't. :lol:

It works - your wallet, your liver and your head will thank you the next morning. 8)
Babylon5
level5
level5

Postby Babylon5 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:58 pm

You appear to be ass-sucking.

GOOD JOB.

No, I have NOT fixed my speakers.
Steeds
level2
level2

Postby Steeds » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:36 pm

...Finally...A cure in site?