level1

thats just great...

Postby Envuios_onex2 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:20 pm

I make a topic and it gets locked. Did i ask something wrong? :? :?:
vooshy
level2
level2

Postby vooshy » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:24 pm

asking users for code cards is against forum policies. to obtain your code card, if bought legally from introversion you must email introversion. if they are nice and you have sufficent proof of purchase you may obtain the card again. if not buy the game again.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:27 pm

no, but your question was answered. And threads asking for code cards are generally looked down upon, as it's not legal for anyone but Introversion to give them to others.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
Envuios_onex2
level1
level1

Postby Envuios_onex2 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:27 pm

i love the game, but its just not worth buying again, i just need a code card..oh well i'll look again. I really don't see whats the big deal about it.
...There are those here to love and those here to Annoy, you figure out who is who...
Envuios_onex2
level1
level1

Postby Envuios_onex2 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:29 pm

xyzyxx wrote:no, but your question was answered. And threads asking for code cards are generally looked down upon, as it's not legal for anyone but Introversion to give them to others.
when was it answered? I didn't see what I asked for...oh well
...There are those here to love and those here to Annoy, you figure out who is who...
vooshy
level2
level2

Postby vooshy » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:31 pm

software piracy is a crime, or is it just me who sees the "big deal"

i bet you have the strategy first edition too.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:31 pm

Envuios_onex2 wrote: when was it answered? I didn't see what I asked for...oh well
We already told you we can't give you a code card. Your question was answered when I told you to ask Introversion about it.
Some people talk because they have something to say. Others talk because they have to say something.
vooshy
level2
level2

Postby vooshy » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:34 pm

wheres moderators when you need them, just ban this idiot.
Envuios_onex2
level1
level1

Postby Envuios_onex2 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:34 pm

Uh no I don't, and No its not a big deal, If sofwear privicy was such a big deal there wouldn't be somethign called Cheat codes and Stradgy tips and shit like that. OH and speaking of which, I do not use cheat codes...All i needed was a card. or a copy of one till i found mine. So now i'll have to go Back to my moms and see if it got left there.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:36 pm

Cheat codes and strategy guides have nothing to do with stolen software. The code card is proof that you paid dor the game, you see. Without the card, we don't know if you ever did.
Envuios_onex2
level1
level1

Postby Envuios_onex2 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:41 pm

I and i said i lost mine, do you want me to discribe the card to you? shesh. I bought my game. ok? I didn't come here to make enemies...which i seem to be doing anyways... I can't to see if i could get that. Everything I have done on that game from idknow the first missions to stealing credits from a bank to clearing my own crimial records, I have figured out on my own,even the Revolution Missions, And all I needed was the card so i could start another profile and leave you gusy alone to your happy little world of BS. but no. anywasy ban me do what ever you want with this account. It seems i'm the pest an idoit. a baka no. it don't matter what you call me. IDC And if you ban me for a simple question adn the fact i don't see why it's like that, then fine with me. Uplink is just a game i can esily un install it off my computer and burn it.
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:42 pm

Have you contacted Introversion or not?
Envuios_onex2
level1
level1

Postby Envuios_onex2 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:46 pm

what would be the point if i would have to rebuy the game, since i have last the only poof i have of owning it...
xyzyxx
level5
level5

Postby xyzyxx » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:47 pm

If you bought it from their online store you may be able to prove ownership through sales records or something. Where did you buy the game?
Envuios_onex2
level1
level1

Postby Envuios_onex2 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:49 pm

I really don't remember, My Step-dad got it for me. See he likes Uplink also, and he got it for me thinking i would like it too, and i do, and now i lost my copy...and i asked him for his and he couldn't find his at the moment..

Return to “General”