Account serialkeys..

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

neonm8
level0
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:30 pm

Account serialkeys..

Postby neonm8 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:32 pm

Hi, i accendently deleted my serialkeys for making an account in uplink... I seek a person how could send them to me.. This is very importen please reply as soon as possible.
Darkshine
level5
level5
Posts: 1146
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2002 2:39 pm
Location: Southsea

Postby Darkshine » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:51 am

Bless your little heart x
User avatar
Babylon5
level5
level5
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:30 pm
Location: Stevenston, Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Account serialkeys..

Postby Babylon5 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:12 am

neonm8 wrote:Hi, i accendently deleted my serialkeys for making an account in uplink... I seek a person how could send them to me.. This is very importen please reply as soon as possible.


You deleted your serial key? How did you go about deleting a piece of card?
Image

No, I have NOT fixed my speakers.
ReflectingGod
level5
level5
Posts: 2725
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2002 4:40 pm
Location: W. Australia

Postby ReflectingGod » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:51 am

And now, let the flaming commence... :twisted:
ME!

Procrastination - Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now!

**Bibo ergo sum!**
Darksun
level5
level5
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:08 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1

Re: Account serialkeys..

Postby Darksun » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:21 am

Babylon5 wrote:
neonm8 wrote:Hi, i accendently deleted my serialkeys for making an account in uplink... I seek a person how could send them to me.. This is very importen please reply as soon as possible.


You deleted your serial key? How did you go about deleting a piece of card?


By having a Trygames downloadable version?
User avatar
Mr. Roboto
level4
level4
Posts: 826
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:05 pm
Location: Baltimore.md.us

Re: Account serialkeys..

Postby Mr. Roboto » Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:52 am

neonm8 wrote:Hi, i accendently deleted my serialkeys for making an account in uplink... <snip>

Have you looked in your Recycle Bin? The one on your desktop?
I'm assuming you're using a post 3.1x version of Windows.
User avatar
Babylon5
level5
level5
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:30 pm
Location: Stevenston, Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Account serialkeys..

Postby Babylon5 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:35 pm

Darksun wrote:
Babylon5 wrote:
neonm8 wrote:Hi, i accendently deleted my serialkeys for making an account in uplink... I seek a person how could send them to me.. This is very importen please reply as soon as possible.


You deleted your serial key? How did you go about deleting a piece of card?


By having a Trygames downloadable version?


Shhh i'm mocking him :P
Image



No, I have NOT fixed my speakers.
Podge293
level0
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:09 pm

Postby Podge293 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:12 pm

I got a demo off trygames.com but i'm unable to get past the "register as an agent" part because i dont have the code book what do i do?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:54 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:16 pm

a) Wonder what the hell a demo is doing asking for that.
b) Get the demo from introversion.co.uk, which I'm fairly sure doesn't do that.
Darksun
level5
level5
Posts: 6461
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 7:08 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1

Postby Darksun » Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:32 pm

It's the crazy trygames demo, that lets you play for an hour or something and then you can register it to unlock the full game.

But get the official Introversion demo (and if you choose to buy it, the official introversion full game from http://store.introversion.co.uk) for two good reasons

1) The Trygames version of uplink has some bugs and is not compatible with some mods

2) Introversion will get money from the sale from their own store, whereas they don't from trygames
User avatar
Iris
level5
level5
Posts: 2423
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:15 am
Location: Land of the Morning Calm

Postby Iris » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:56 am

3) The ActiveMark copy protection scheme that Trygames use to lock demo software is a pain in the ass to remove from your PC, and can be annoying when you try installing other demos from them.

4) Go to Darksun's post No. 2 (this is most important).
Image

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests