Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle - DJ Velocity Remix

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:14 pm

Player20030 wrote:Thanks for bringin up nature. That's a good place to derive ideas from as well

That doesn't actually add to the argument. I was merely pointing out that not everything has "been done before in movies, music, or television" and since I feel I did suceed in showing that with my examples, does that mean you drop your argument that no idea is original?
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
DJ_Velocity
level4
level4

Postby DJ_Velocity » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:46 am

meh... I'm still pretty convinced that whatever is thought of, has been thought of by somebody else in say... germany :P
Death only comes to bad people so... when you see em, knee em in the balls and run like hell
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:50 am

So who thought of it before the person in Germany? The guy next door? Who thought about it before then? The guy in Sweden? etc... Eventually you will come to the person who originally had the thought as there are/have been a limited number of people in the world.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.

Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
DJ_Velocity
level4
level4

Postby DJ_Velocity » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:36 pm

Oh I agree that every idea has an origion. I just dont agree that new ideas can be created. They will ALWAYS stem off of somthin else, for instance. A completely new movie with never before seen special FX, a crazy, twisting plot about aliens still stem by being played on tv or in a movie (already thought of) and the plot has been done to death in maaaaany movies (the concept of life forms other then the ones on earth) and as for special FX? Nothing new, we've been trying to make our movies better with special FX to draw in an audience since the early days with Charlie Chaplin (I think it was him at least) defying death, standin on top of a tall building with a cane :P
Death only comes to bad people so... when you see em, knee em in the balls and run like hell

Return to “General”