fork_uplink
level1
level1

Flashlink Homepage

Postby fork_uplink » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:10 pm

The new Flashlink homepage http://www.flashlink.us/
is showing always this text when I want to visit ist:

_QUERYERROR

_QUERYWAS : "SELECT `sitename`, `address`, `default_theme`, `slogan`, `version`, `keywords`, `storylimit`, `language` FROM elite_config"
Database:flashlink (Do you have right privilegies?)
cyberluk
level2
level2

Postby cyberluk » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:27 am

yup....that server is now offline - I need new CPU - it should be back in two weeks
I'm out of time :-( ...but you can hit me on ICQ ;-) ...I'm seeking for new friends ;)
Da1trucanadian
level0

Postby Da1trucanadian » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:13 am

Hey, could you PM me when the site comes onlinge again..
Thanks
cyberluk
level2
level2

Postby cyberluk » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:56 am

The website should be running sometime around Christmas.

I need to buy new CPU (Duron/Athlon XP).

I don't know....Flashlink will be maybe closed - Actionscript1 is not the best language :) it's scripting language not programming.

Hehe...no I'm not crazy ;) The server is in Javav already - I decided to join Fork - we will develope new version with endless possibilities - the project is now called Javalink I think.

Again it would look like fictive operating system....but now it can be as real as Linux,Windows or MacOS !

My idea is it will look like this:
http://wwws.sun.com/software/looking_glass/details.html

I'm now learning new things,getting a needed experience. After Christmas, there should be something ;)

I can throw Flashlink source to public if you want.

c ya ;)
I'm out of time :-( ...but you can hit me on ICQ ;-) ...I'm seeking for new friends ;)
Dr4goN_UPLINK_DARWINIA
level0

Re: Flashlink Homepage

Postby Dr4goN_UPLINK_DARWINIA » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:13 pm

fork wrote:The new Flashlink homepage http://www.flashlink.us/
is showing always this text when I want to visit ist:

_QUERYERROR

_QUERYWAS : "SELECT `sitename`, `address`, `default_theme`, `slogan`, `version`, `keywords`, `storylimit`, `language` FROM elite_config"
Database:flashlink (Do you have right privilegies?)

Flashlink is closed ;(
cyberluk
level2
level2

Postby cyberluk » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:42 pm

I'm very busy last months :-/ I want to make more animations etc...and Flash can't handle all of it. I'm thinking about Java version (Javalink)...but still, I don't have any time :( I'm attending to school + I'm working at a company as professional developer.

I want to learn Java things more...I'm also thinking about java mobile game about hacking - it should be easier and shorter.

BTW: You're from Poland :) ? I'm from Czech Republic - Ostrava...I'm listening to Polish radio Megastacja...Everybody in PL uses Gadu-Gadu and no ICQ :)) ?
fork_uplink
level1
level1

Postby fork_uplink » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:56 am

hey cyberluk whats about the contest?did you won.
In the moment i am working on an Extensiable Programming Language. Which we can use in our game.
UnDeR_SEEG
level0

can you put flashlink up somewhere

Postby UnDeR_SEEG » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:57 pm

here there, i remember playing flashlink way back when u said u first had the idea, it started out developing really fast but i never got to see the last of it, its not ages later and i havnt seen anything new of it.

So i was wondering could you put up a download of it so i can check out how far u got, also looking forwards to the java version :).

I'm making something thats not an uplink clone but more of a bs hacker clone, but inspired from uplink/mission impossible/oceans 11. And once i have a good working system i'm thinking i might create a graphical replacement for each part of it, still i wont say anything because i never finish any of my projects and its not like most uplink inspired games get anywhere, except for yours of course.
I <3 procedural content

Return to “The Future”