TWG 6, GAME OVER

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Virulent Virus
level4
level4

Postby Virulent Virus » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:35 pm

wooooo.....yay!!!!!! sorry mas.......trust muji to be a wolf! hehe.
This is not a signature.
Ozymandias IV
level4
level4

Postby Ozymandias IV » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:45 pm

It wasn't blindly. I had a very good theory about you, Deepsmeg, and elDiablo (who I knew was a wolf), I just don't happen to remember what that theory was. And it all worked out for the best in the end anyway.
Ebola
level3
level3

Postby Ebola » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:58 pm

Blasted heath wrote:Ebola goes "Oh fuck it then" and commits suicide at the hands of the mob
]

Thanks for that BH :)
Exactly how I would've done it. Fuck it and fuck all of you! You didn't even taste nice :P
Mas was really stringy...

I can't wait for the next one :)
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:56 pm

Last time I was the seer and saw LLamaboy, it took some convincing then too.

HINT: DON'T SEE LLAMA, HE NEVER BELIEVES YOU
Blasted heath
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:11 pm

Wow... Ahem...

Well, first of all, here's a little message that Suri asked me to deliver (since he's away):

In the darkness, the lost souls of the humans rise up to heaven, ashamed. At the door, who do they see but Surinayamake and ODDin standing there. Before the lost souls fall, they hear the two chant in unison...

"You idiots! We told you we were humans!"

Well, basically, I agree. I did understand from this game that one should better not think at all - or, at any rate, not tell anyone about it.
First of all, I was lynched for making theories (while is said that those theories are mere food for thought, not wolfish accusations of random people).
Oh, and I also understood that Mas has a unique talent of convincing other people that he's a wolf, when he actually isn't.
As I said in the gay bar - Mas, you deserved my appology. :(

But still, I can't understand why you decided to act as you did. A bit less luck, and you'd be lynched (twice)...
Or are you just preparing for the time you actually WILL be a wolf - then, everybody will think that you're just playing like that again... ;)
(The upside down version of shouting "wolf, wolf", eh?)

Oh, I believe some of you would like to listen exactly what happened on day 2: Well, on day 2, Suri contacted me via PM, and told me that he taked with the seer (he didn't then tell me that it was Ozy), and that the seer told him that:
1) elDiablo is a wolf.
2) Llama is innocent.

At that point, I was basically sure that Mas is a wolf, and that he used my passion with Llama for his own reasons. So I voted for him: of course, it was also supposed to save my own ass, but I DID think that he's a wolf - and I think that most of you thought so as well, at that point or another.
Suri shared my theory by that point (the theory of Mas, Deepsmeg and elDiablo), and naturally, he got 100% convinced when Deepsmeg lied about being the seer - it seemed to fit in perfectly to the theory.
So really think that neither I nor Suri should be accused of bad playing in here. It was a way too confusing game...

(That was a lame attempt to look not so dumb...)

P.S. When do we get TWG 7?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:22 pm

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I'll act like a fruitcake when I'm a wolf, maybe I'll be even worse. Maybe I'll have some asshat telling me to BEHAVE. It's all very strange stuff.
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:37 pm

Mas Tnega wrote: Maybe I'll have some asshat telling me to BEHAVE.

When I'm having a discussion, I want to have just that - a discussion. It annoys me when a discussion goes into "FUCKEN IDIOT ASS U R TEH FUCKIN RONG!!! - NO IDIOT IT IS U WHO R TEH ASS RONG I M RIGHT JERK!!!". Even if I'm wrong, I expect people to have a decent discussion. I thought it's a civilized forum, ay?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:14 am

Civi - what?! No way, acting like some kind of religious nut would is too much fun. It's only a game.

Lesson: When you know you're right, it pays to be a close minded bastard.

And yes, I really went to the trouble of calling you wolves and having you killed, JUST because you suspected me. See? I am a bastard
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:46 am

ODDin wrote:But still, I can't understand why you decided to act as you did. A bit less luck, and you'd be lynched (twice)...

It was the first one that made me convinced mas was human, and to convince him i was human, i saved him; coupled with the fact he got protected, I knew from then on that mas shouldn't be killed.

All in all, a good game. Statistically, when we killed elD, we couldn't loose, as the seer knew the GA, the GA knew Mas, the seer saw me, and LL, so it was 5 of us VS 3 unkowns, after Mas was killed, it was still 4:3, so at worst it would of ended with 2 viliagers alive at the end.

Yay and stuff!

And, uh, sorry to ODDin, Suri, MH2, and all the other huamns that my vote eventually killed :P.

NeoThermic
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:29 am

Interesting...I didn't pay much attention this round cause of other stuff and lazyness and things...good job Mas, Deepsmeg et al.
Nakatomi is coming
Muji
level2
level2

Postby Muji » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:59 am

Indeed, an interesting game it was. :D

And Ozy, for what it's worth, you didn't even come under my radar for being seer. I was thinking Mas or coolsi.
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:50 am

Sux game -_-

I, note: not the wolves, I made stupid mistakes, and Muji and Ebola followed me. Doh. Also, killing AgentX - Damnit. What arse luck...

Well, gg guys and girls.
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.
Blasted heath
level5
level5

Postby Blasted heath » Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:52 pm

The stupid thing you did was to attempt to attack mas, it was

a) Incredibly obvious
b) Why would you want to kill someone who was attracting so much suspicion

Oh well, mas says that he'll wait a while before twg 7, as he and I both noticed a dwindeling interest towards the end of this one.
Blasted heath
Deepsmeg
level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:10 pm

Seer knew GA, GA knew Mas.
Seer did not believe Mas was human.
Mas was Acting GA.

See the problem here?
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:22 pm

Uhhh... a wolf was controlling the GA? That would be a fucking huge problem.

Return to “General”