TWG 6, GAME OVER

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:19 am

I'm not sure whether you were talking to me or to Mas, but whatever... as for me - yes, you surely can't change my mind. I surely do believe that you're a wolf.
If nothing else convinces you, call it a gut instinct (the llamas at your sig look a lot like wolves...). <-- no, that's NOT my real reason for that vote. ;)

Anyway, now I'm going to sleep (it's almost time when normal people wake up here...). I'll just see how things will turn out when I'm back. Hopefully, I won't get lynched. :)
Muji
level2
level2

Postby Muji » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:08 am

Argh, this is giving me a headache. :(

Up to now today, we have the following:

LLamaBoy (2): Mas Tnega, ODDin
Mas Tnega (1): Surinayamake
ODDin (1): LLamaBoy

Here are my thoughts on things up to now.

First, Mas Tnega is just... being himself... which could as easily make him a wolf as a human. =/

As he's said, he does tend to continuously not make sense. Which, I must say, seems to be as efficient a tactic at this game as any.

Day 1's sillyness now being over, it's time to try and form some half-decent theories if we can. For this reason, I won't bandwagon like I did yesterday just for the hell of it.

Now, LLamaBoy I voted for yesterday, yes. elDiablo's theory seemed the most sound of those that were brought forward. But it's not enough for me to give him an automatic vote today. Thus although I still suspect him somewhat of potential wolfishness, my suspicions aren't strong enough to merit a vote quite yet.

ODDin's the main source of my headache, honestly.

He's either a human who's trying too hard (his theories are too deep for this early in the game), or he's a wolf who's (poorly) trying to get people to bandwagon on humans. Again, this is not quite yet vote-worthy, but it's enough to raise my suspicions about him somewhere around the level of my suspicions for LLamaboy.

Surinayamake seems to be acting... weird. I dunno. Maybe it's just cuz it's his first game, but he's the odd one out in this nasty lil' threesome going on that I want no part in quite yet. And since he's survived the first day, I have no compunctions against voting for him at this time.

Thus I shall vote for Surinayamake.

In his own words, "I don't have much evidence to go on besides my gut feeling. This will probably be changed before the votes are tallied, but I'll leave it there just in case."

I'm supposed to go out tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to make a more educated vote before day 2 ends, and I don't want a phantom vote.

If I get a chance to change my vote with good reason, I'll do so later.
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:21 am

I vote ODDin.

Imho, I believe he is REALLY trying to get LlamaBoy killed, with passion. Now this, as I see it, could be for 3 reasons:

1) ODDin is the seer, has seen LlamaBoy and wants him dead. Maybe he saw Mas_TnegA as a human and has been conferring with him? Now, if this is the case, it would be wise for the Seer to shut up, and not bring the wolves' suspicion to him. Now, (no offense ODDin) Mas isnt stupid, we've seen that in previous games. So if this is the case, I woulda thought that Mas woulda told ODDin not to draw attention to himself. Hence, I dont believe this.

2) ODDin just plain old dislikes LlamaBoy, or thinks he is a wolf, due to something Llama did or said. Fair enough. Hence he just wants to lynch him to see if he is right. Now, enough of this happens, so fair enough.

3) ODDin is a wolf (now, bear with me), and for so reason wants LlamaBoy killed (maybe he thinks he's the seer? Who knows), so if voting like anything, and (again) imho hasn't really given a good reason. The whole thing Llama did "I'm gonna vote randomly" is something everyone does to start with, but this is ODDin's whole defense.

Now, a few things. Yes, I voted LlamaBoy yday, but the way that ODDin has been acting has made me think that maybe Llama isnt, but ODDin is. The fact that ODDin just followed me when I voted LlamaBoy, and then blamed LlamaBoy when he said "if the seer saw me...", well, tbh, who hasn't used that one? :P

Anyway, I think ODDin is wolf. Blame that famous "gut" feeling.
We dont stop playing cos we get old... We get old cos we stop playing.
Darksun
level5
level5

Postby Darksun » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:10 am

I've skimmed through this, and I'm too tired and ill to try and figure it all out, so I'll just vote Mas Tnega. Do I have to give a reason? Well fuck off, I told you, I'm too ill... got that damn wolfyitis again.
Muji
level2
level2

Postby Muji » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:16 am

*yawns*

Update...

LLamaBoy (2): Mas Tnega, ODDin
Mas Tnega (2): Surinayamake, Darksun
ODDin (2): LLamaBoy, elDiablo
Surinayamake (1): Muji
Ozymandias IV
level4
level4

Postby Ozymandias IV » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:30 pm

Damn phantom vote. Well, to make sure that it doesn't happen again, I'm going to vote for {retracted} because he seems much too intent on getting LLamaBoy lynched. Maybe he is the seer and it didn't occur to him that he should lay low. Sorry, ODDin, you'll have to prove your mettle at this game. Many of his theories make little sense.
Last edited by Ozymandias IV on Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:44 pm

Well, it seems I got myself into trouble...
As I said - I wasn't all that "passionate". I just thought that I'd keep up with my post from the previous day, since it looked as good possibility as other.

Perhaps I was starting too harsh on my 1st game...

Regarding my theories - well, I just brought up a possibility, more of a food for thought, really.

However! - here's something that may (I do hope it will) change your mind. I got some new info (which I won't discuss at the moment), that made me change my mind. It may look very drastic to you, but my info is solid, and it comes from a person I trust atm.

Now, I return to my opinion that Mas is a wolf. It again fits with my previous thoughts. However, now I think that Llama is a human.
Yes, drastic indeed after all those "passionate" attempts of mine to lynch him...

I change my vote to: Mas Tnega

A voting list of my own:
Mas Tnega - 3: Surinayamake, Darksun, ODDin
LlamaBoy - 1: Mas Tnega
ODDin - 3: LlamaBoy, elDiablo, Ozymandias IV
Surinayamake - 1: Muji
coolsi
level5
level5

Postby coolsi » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:17 pm

I vote for Surinayamake, because he reacted oddly to my obvious (I think) joke.
Nakatomi is coming
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:28 pm

ODDin wrote:Well, it seems I got myself into trouble...
As I said - I wasn't all that "passionate". I just thought that I'd keep up with my post from the previous day, since it looked as good possibility as other.

Perhaps I was starting too harsh on my 1st game...

Regarding my theories - well, I just brought up a possibility, more of a food for thought, really.

However! - here's something that may (I do hope it will) change your mind. I got some new info (which I won't discuss at the moment), that made me change my mind. It may look very drastic to you, but my info is solid, and it comes from a person I trust atm.

Now, I return to my opinion that Mas is a wolf. It again fits with my previous thoughts. However, now I think that Llama is a human.
Yes, drastic indeed after all those "passionate" attempts of mine to lynch him...

I change my vote to: Mas Tnega

A voting list of my own:
Mas Tnega - 3: Surinayamake, Darksun, ODDin
LlamaBoy - 1: Mas Tnega
ODDin - 3: LlamaBoy, elDiablo, Ozymandias IV
Surinayamake - 1: Muji

See what has happened there? He's made it so that Mas has the same number of votes as he does. Before it was 2 to Mas, 3 to him. he would got lynched. Now, he moves his vote from Llama to Mas, so that its 3 to both of them, so that there is a chance he wont be lynched....

Suspicious? I think so....
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:44 pm

Well, maybe it's just because the people who voted for Mas Tnega all had their reasons for that?
Now, I (once again) believe that Mas is a wolf. I just went back to my original thouts about him - so you can't really say that I invented it right now, just to save my ass. I did say that I want to vote for him.
And now, someone convinced me that Llama is a human. What conclusion do I do? That Mas was simply using my stupidity to get along and lynch Llama.

So what should I do? I admit, it's very convinient that this makes me tie with Mas. However, as was said in one movie - "actually, I find it to be very not conivinient, since I'm the one accused here".

Tough shit for me.
But think - you yourself claim that Llama is a human, right? Now, if I am not a wolf, but only a stupid human, then you should be happy that I finally got the truth, and undrestood that Llama is a human. So voting for Mas is the best thing I can do at this point, isn't it?
Ozymandias IV
level4
level4

Postby Ozymandias IV » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:52 pm

You could throw away your vote.
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:57 pm

Self preservation is paramount to myself, as it would be for most of you, only someone in love with the enemy would deem self sacrifice worthwhile. As such, I should vote for one of the two people with a high number of votes. Unfortunately, I'm thinking I might want to kill both. As I'm not a vigilante, and I don't have any decent evidence of being a wolf, I can't do that.

Surinayamake sucks, to put it simply. You hear that?! YOU SUCK SURINAYAMAKE! Going with this stupid gut feeling twice in a row. It's nearly as passionate as ODDin's hounding of LLamaBoy was.

ODDin also sucks. YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE POINT OF ME VOTING FOR HIM, YOU STUPID ASS! The theory that LLamaBoy and I were wolves was given on Day 1, and continued into this day. Why in blue fuck would I encourage a theory that I've just told you must have from an "I can see my colon from here" perspective? TO STOP YOU FROM USING STUPID THEORIES THAT CAN'T HOLD WATER WHEN THEY'RE MADE SO DAMNED EARLY!

Believe it or not, I <retract. OK, not so unbelievable>.

3 all people, let's make it interesting.
Last edited by Mas Tnega on Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:05 pm

Um. To be completey honest... Mas and ODDin, you're confusing me now. Both of you have the power to save yourselves, but you choose not too in favour of being proved right...

Now, ODDin is going to get lynched. He could make it so that either him or Mas get lynched, but instead gives up his vote. Now, Had he made it so that Mas or him would get lynched (like what was happening before), Mas coulda voted ODDin to get killed. However, both chose to do something completely different. ODDin has given up his vote (unless he puts it up just before the end of the day, or doesnt retract his old one), and Mas is voting someone who DIDNT look like they were gonna get lynched...

Now either, they are both wolves, and neither want to die... Or they are both damn nice people =/

IM CONFUSED! >_<

Someone else try to make sense of this...
ODDin
level5
level5

Postby ODDin » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:10 pm

Well, as you can see, I backed slightly from my theory - I believe now that Llama is a human. You, Mas, I now (more than ever) believe to be a wolf.
And now it makes perfect sense why you chagned your vote - you see that there's no chance at all to lynch Llama, so you chose another human to lynch (yes, I think that Suri is a human).

Now, I did think about throwing my vote. But now I see that Mas needs every vote he can get.
What I do wonder, is why Mas didn't vote for me - it'd give me 4 votes, and I'd be dead for sure. Unless he thinks that me changing my mind will elad to people retracting their vote from me?

Anyway, I'll keep my vote. Let's make it interesting indeed.

P.S. Sorry, el, I deleted that post after I read what Mas said. I chose to stick to him, and make a lucky trio - I, Mas, Suri. However, I now could save my ass even better - vote for Suri, and make him 4. But nope, I stick to Mas - again, to prove myself right.

P.P.S. Now after I read el's post, I had an urge to give up my vote once again, to be "very nice" - but no. Not after what Mas said.
elDiablo
level5
level5

Postby elDiablo » Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:19 pm

Fair play. I am interested, to say the least!

Return to “General”