some mod

Discuss your new mods and themes here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

namtih
level0

some mod

Postby namtih » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:03 pm

First of all, sorry for my terrible english. I can read it, but I can't constract phrases well.

I would like to perform a mod "Cold War". I'm not sure, that I can call it purely MOD, but.... This mod contains remake of "zones of responsibility" other than in original game. There is 4 real participants of possible nuklear war and 2 hipotetical. There are: NATO, OVD (Warshaw Pact), China, India, Pakistan (and their arab friends :)), Republic of South Africa. I have made Pakistan with other arab countries for more territory. And I had include RSA, beacause I want :) (Do you know such historical fact: 22, septembre 1979 american sputnik fixed nuke detonation over Antarctida near RSA) In that connection, let's pretend that RSA has the weapon of mass destruction :) I had not made some real zones of action, for example, Black Sea and Mediterranean Sea, but I had gave Cuba to OVD and Turkey to NATO for balance....

I hope, my english doesn't intercept you to understand, what I mean :)

Sorry, how can I attach my mod and screenshot?
Last edited by namtih on Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Genelar Ahead
Spacemonkey
level4
level4

Postby Spacemonkey » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:51 pm

you're mod sounds cool.

you can upload a screenshot to here (www.photobucket.com) then link it to this thread.
namtih
level0

Postby namtih » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:05 pm

Genelar Ahead
psyclog
level1
level1

Postby psyclog » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:07 pm

Does anyone have this map file?

The only one I found here:
http://defcon.zanzer7.net/?modlist

Is the Cold War map with the northpole in the center. I would love to have the equatorial map, but with Cold War era territories..

Return to “Mod Projects”