new school os

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

Tornado Rex
level0

Postby Tornado Rex » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:09 pm

Quote: from RuBiX KuBiX on 6:10 am on Oct. 14, 2002[br]1 problem xp not 95 now is it.  u cant boot into safe mode, I have my own keylogger then 2 of some ones i got off a site. a novell exploit and a bios cracker

Just making a point that school security is usually dick.
Never fear, I, is here.
TheWaterGod
level1
level1

Postby TheWaterGod » Mon Oct 14, 2002 10:44 pm

Man, you guys are so lucky. When I went to high school, they didn't have computers for us to use. Well they had one but it was an antique commodore 64 or something like that. I would have loved to play around with school computers.
I think I'm being followed...
Tofu_uplink
level3
level3

Postby Tofu_uplink » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:22 pm

Im still learning about SFLOGIN/Novell exploits and how to get special access on my computers, and hacking them now. But back in my 5th grade class it was easy. They have to admin level accounts set (sysop, and teacher) sysop was the one the admin used and was passworded. But becuase they didnt want to hire an IT guy and used a teacher, he didnt know about the backdoor account, "teacher". The options were amazing on this account, i could boot people off, add/remove accounts, put any programs i wanted on anyones account, disable access to certain accounts ect. I Had alot of fun, but unfourtuneatly i found out about this like 2 months before school ended so i couldnt do much. But on the last day of school, i sent a message to all the computers that said RUSTIC:ERROR and booted everyone off.(oh my "alias" was rustic in 5th grade). Now its not that easy, we have novell, and if they used the normal novell client it would be easy to get in anonymous, and do whatever i wanted, but instead they use SFLogin, so i cant do much.

oh BTW: The network they used in 1st-5th grade was a old, old, crappy, IBM Network that booted from a floppy. All it was, was a IBM client that booted up asking for login and password ontop of a blue screen, and then once accessed was a normal text menu that you could select programs off of
Tofu - The Sexual Soybean
RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:50 pm

lol we all got our own accounts and share a 15 gig hd
think you have it the best in america why don't you take a good look you rich brainwashed fool!
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
ZeE
level1
level1

Postby ZeE » Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:40 pm

Tufo,

I know Novell ;) ... thats what I used to hack at my college :)
### Keyboard Not Found ###
System Message: Please press F3 to continue ...
Cold Fusion
level5
level5

Postby Cold Fusion » Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:54 pm

My 6th Form uses Win 2000. I've only just got the new computer in my study room (its been here 2 hours), and you could say that it's fairly limited. Sure it's fast, but access to the floppy drive, CD drive, hard drive is gone, no email etc. No right-clicking, well, fairly limited right-clicking. You can't even change the time!

No Flash either, but I'll talk to the sysadmin so that he can install it, so that I can view Section 51.

Well, at least I'm next to the radio transmitter, so the link quality is always 100%. :biggrin:
*Cold Fusion*
ZeE
level1
level1

Postby ZeE » Tue Oct 15, 2002 3:01 pm

Hey,

Sounds nice. Again, I can deal with that drive access, and right-clicking problem if you wish ?
RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:24 am

lol your sig  Hmm never thought about pulling our wires and seeing if they fit in other slots eehehe.
think you have it the best in america why don't you take a good look you rich brainwashed fool!
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
ZeE
level1
level1

Postby ZeE » Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:58 pm

Wha ?
RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:43 pm

like your sig keyboard error I ment I never thought about yankin out cords on the comps at school and skrewin up da wires.
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
Jabberwocky
level3
level3

Postby Jabberwocky » Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:48 pm

Whats so funny about that error?

Its there to halt the boot process until you can attach a keyboard and resume it...
There is always free cheese in a mousetrap.
RuBiX KuBiX
level1
level1

Postby RuBiX KuBiX » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:41 am

I know it's funny and made me think stupied things. GOODNESS why is it at forums no one eveeer has a sense of humor about anyyything evan if it is acuttly funny.
     ~ZIONISM IS RACISM~
Sonnybobiche
level3
level3

Postby Sonnybobiche » Thu Oct 17, 2002 5:24 am

Did somebody suggest removing the ethernet cable while the computer is booting so as to keep the machine from getting privileges from the central server? Try it!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
ee21035217k
level2
level2

Postby ee21035217k » Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:35 am

i used to do that.  with win2000 you could then reconnect before logging on again then pull it out when it said "getting security settings" then put it back in again.  sometimes it would let you log in with little or not restrictions
Make haste for the parade is in but half an hour.
i morn the loss of my dear nipples, for she was a kitten most fair!
Lord Samuel
level1
level1

Postby Lord Samuel » Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:32 pm

Can i just say that the whole keylogger thing: (I know, bringin up old stuff) You can get a hardware one that is hard to find and needs no software. Search yahoo for KeyKatch.

Return to “General”