level5
level5

Postby Deepsmeg » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:14 pm

Go on! You tell them!
Code Black
level0

Postby Code Black » Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:21 pm

OMG Ph33ker IS TEH 1337 HTXORKJ!

TACHE ME TO H4X HOTMALE.C^H^H^H^H^H^H^H HOTMALE^H^H^H^H^ HOTMAIL.COM!!!111111!!1
"It ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:33 pm

I hope that lame no IQ form was not posted toward me... Cuz I did say you can go to jail fool. I have more knowlege then you think.
Increase the Peace
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 3:01 am

Quote: from Ph33ker on 1:23 am on July 7, 2002[br]
Quote: from SeriousWorm on 4:33 am on Mar. 31, 2002[br]If you think you can hack any hotmail account and that you are a pro hacker (btw, im talking to those that aren't that :)), then hack this account:
ws007acc@hotmail.com
And do whatever it is written somewhere in the email box.

If you do, there is a little secret in the box... :biggrin:

(Edited by SeriousWorm at 2:01 pm on Mar. 31, 2002)

This is such and old post but i must reply...Hacking HOTMAIL IS ILLEGAL...And I don't mean a little slap on the hand...You can go to jail for that...If you are going to hack it try this...Get on a unix/linux box...telnet a wingate or use a proxy...telnet the login from there on an open port...Run a proggie!...(One you made...so you look cooler)...AND BAM...this will only work if you do 10 or 20 attempts a proxy...otherwise you overload the server...and guess what it looks to the sys admin when there is 300,000 failed connections from a proxy...and even better if you did not use a proxy and it was on your own IP!...

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Sure, just let me turn on my "HACK HOTMAIL" program! Telnet can do anything! It's also incredibly insecure, so simply telnetting to a Microsoft server and running the HACK HOTMAIL program will result in instant compromise!

OH WAIT! THERE'S MORE! You can only hack from Linux/Unix. It's some kind of rule. Don't ask me to explain it! Just know that UNIX + "HACK HOTMAIL" program + Telnet = COMPROMISED! Remember that only UNIX can telnet, and thus all other OS's are unable to break the security. Why can only UNIX do this? Simple. It's Open Source! OPEN SOURCE CAN DO ANYTHING! GO GO OPEN SOURCE, YOU RULE!

No wonder so many companies are compromised! Hacking has never been this easy, folks!

(Edited by Mos at 3:04 am on July 10, 2002)
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 3:14 am

Quote: from Ph33ker on 10:33 pm on July 9, 2002[br]I hope that lame no IQ form was not posted toward me... Cuz I did say you can go to jail fool. I have more knowlege then you think.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAskdkdshKAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHA

BAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

WATCH OUT FOR MASTER HACKER! HE'LL TELNET INTO YOUR MACHINE AND RUN THE "HACK COMPUTER" PROGRAM!
Spectere_uplink
level4
level4

Postby Spectere_uplink » Wed Jul 10, 2002 5:16 am

STANDARDIZED IDIOT REPLY FORM (tproc edition - v3.2)

Directed to: Mos

You are a: (check all that apply)
[X] Freak
[X] "Expert"
[X] Llama

Your post was: (check all that apply)
[X] Lame
[X] Clueless
[X] Idiotic
[X] Brain-damaged
[X] Imbecelic
[X] Boring
[X] Dim
[X] Crazy
[X] Retarded
[X] Weird
[X] Mind-numbng
[X] Much longer than any thought of which you are capable

Your attention is drawn to the fact that: (check all that apply)
[X] You posted something totally uninteresting
[X] I don't like your tone of voice
[X] You quoted an *entire* post in your reply
[X] You obviously don't know anything about the topic at hand
[X] You made no sense
[X] You must have spent your life in a skinner box to be this clueless
[X] You have greatly misunderstood the purpose of the Internet

It is recommended that you: (check all that apply)
[X] Go away
[X] Have your medicine adjusted
[X] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
[X] Actually post something relevant
[X] Consume excrement and thus expire

In closing, i'd like to say: (check all that apply)
[X] You need to seek psychiatric help

...so there. :)
.what.
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:24 am

I post ONE anti-Standardized Idiot Reply Form thread, and now every post I make results in this.

Damn you all.
Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:04 am

Mos I see you are not a very smart person. Linux, Unix, and Windows have the cabibilty of using telnet. If you wish not to be traced you can either use wingates or proxies. ( Both are not 100% non trace able, but it makes it alittle bit harder)...You statements just anger me. I feel as if you are one hurting the rep of hackers. You know little of anything I am guessing because of the lame statement about unix only being able to telnet. All I did was post a replay telling about how I would attack the server if I was going to. I am not going to because I do not wanna be in juvi for the next 3 years. Hence till I am 18...
 Plus making low IQ posts is almost as bad as posting that form. I have found that the majority on the message board are newbies. The true Veterens of the board are on IRC. Most of them Code in verious languages and have real world knowlege on hacking. Maybe you should learn something about hacking before trying to flame someone ( It would make you seem smarter)... Ok...

Oh... And I hack unix computers in a shell....This way I am able to make scripts to do the job for me...(Most shells do not have FTP port open). So as you can see there would be no way for my to get a program on there shell...And I only use or try to only use programs I have made...The down part to that is I code in VB...I can only make windows programs...I am learning C++ so that I will be able to make more!
Increase the Peace
RenTeR
level1
level1

Postby RenTeR » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:07 am

4. Never ever try to force your opinion onto me. That's a bad habit worldwide and is considered either
a) Dumb
or b) A proof of lacking self-respect
or c) pretty poor.

Um, would you care to explain just how the SIRF is not that and that alone? ;)
"Don't get attached to me.
I find women depressing even under normal circumstances."
 -Nakatsu-sensei.
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:08 am

The funny part is that you didn't pick up any of the sarcasm that was dripping out of my post.

Oh, sorry. I forgot that you are a TRUE VETERAN! Woah. I didn't mean to offend you.

(Edited by Mos at 10:09 am on July 10, 2002)
Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:11 am

I don't like to be flamed with ignorance...I found your post annoying, troubling even. I think you need to get some help...Go to the store and buy the book "Unix, Linux and Windows for dummies"...It will explain the basic commands and everything for all three operating systems...I think it is like 30 bucks or so... I could be wrong.
Increase the Peace
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:14 am

Quote: from Ph33ker on 10:11 am on July 10, 2002[br]I don't like to be flamed with ignorance...I found your post annoying, troubling even. I think you need to get some help...Go to the store and buy the book "Unix, Linux and Windows for dummies"...It will explain the basic commands and everything for all three operating systems...I think it is like 30 bucks or so... I could be wrong.

Do you think I haven't used Linux? I have it installed. It's not a big deal. Do I need to quote your post again?

This is such and old post but i must reply...Hacking HOTMAIL IS ILLEGAL...And I don't mean a little slap on the hand...You can go to jail for that...If you are going to hack it try this...Get on a unix/linux box...telnet a wingate or use a proxy...telnet the login from there on an open port...Run a proggie!...(One you made...so you look cooler)...AND BAM...this will only work if you do 10 or 20 attempts a proxy...otherwise you overload the server...and guess what it looks to the sys admin when there is 300,000 failed connections from a proxy...and even better if you did not use a proxy and it was on your own IP!...

STEPS TO HACKING HOTMAIL:

1. Get UNIX.
2. Telnet to proxy.
3. Use proxy to telnet to Hotmail.
4. Run "HACK HOTMAIL" program.
5. Profit.

Hacking has never been this easy!
Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:20 am

Code your own proggie...Don't be a script kiddie... I have never personly hacked hotmail but I am sure it can be done. All servers can be cracked. The other day I hacked user accounts for Bnet...I am too scared to try and hack their Admin. Or Root. Whatever you wanna call him. See...I know some things and I can give you exploits to other servers. But knowing people here they would misuse this info just like they misuse my info on warez. www.geocities.com/sniperleader2001 <---look...Lame and stupid me
Increase the Peace
Ph33ker
level1
level1

Postby Ph33ker » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:23 am

I am going to stop this here... I am getting heated and I think your lack of knowlege on what I can do is fuiling it. I am going back to irc.
Increase the Peace
Mos
level1
level1

Postby Mos » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:25 am

Quote: from Ph33ker on 10:20 am on July 10, 2002[br]Code your own proggie...Don't be a script kiddie... I have never personly hacked hotmail but I am sure it can be done. All servers can be cracked. The other day I hacked user accounts for Bnet...I am too scared to try and hack their Admin. Or Root. Whatever you wanna call him. See...I know some things and I can give you exploits to other servers. But knowing people here they would misuse this info just like they misuse my info on warez. www.geocities.com/sniperleader2001 <---look...Lame and stupid me

So, why don't you just go into detail about your hacking exploits? How about telling us exactly how you broke into those user accounts? Obviously, you found those exploits yourself, right?

You can't tell us? Oh, they'd fall into the wrong hands. Yeah. Sure. Nice excuse.

Return to “General”