Longest time

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

SuperSkitso
level0

Postby SuperSkitso » Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:22 am

What's your record for time before being traced at the International Academic place? I have a record of 402 :biggrin:

Edit: oops. 406

(Edited by SuperSkitso at 1:31 pm on Mar. 3, 2002)
I have a disease..... I can't remember what it is, and I'm a super-somethinorother... Jonny will tell ya.
Jonny: Amnesia? SuperSkitso: No, the other one..... Jonny: Skits-o-franic? Superskitso: THAT's IT!
ben
level3
level3

Postby ben » Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:34 am

I forgot who it was.. someone put every system on the world map, i think it was 1800 seconds.  Thats a half hour I think
omfg itz ben
SuperSkitso
level0

Postby SuperSkitso » Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:41 am

Whoa.
That sounds right, because 3600 seconds in an hour.
I have a disease..... I can't remember what it is, and I'm a super-somethinorother... Jonny will tell ya.
Jonny: Amnesia? SuperSkitso: No, the other one..... Jonny: Skits-o-franic? Superskitso: THAT's IT!
SuperSayaJinn
level0

Postby SuperSayaJinn » Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:09 am

yup, I had that a couple of times too, but then I figured: aaaaaah, I don't need that much time, plus it takes half an hour just to bounce of the servers (especialy if you make a tiny mistake and select the database halfway through the bounce, and don't notice it before you reach the end and start looking for it :P ) ps: you CAN get 3600 easily......
And sir Greek raised the hand grenade up on high, and said:
"oh, lord. Bless this thy holy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies into tiny bits in thy name"

Return to “General”