Voice Auth. Trainer

Anything and Everything about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver

NaDe
level0

Postby NaDe » Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:28 am

I just found a trainer that allows you to use any voice for any system. Since i have finished the game, i decided to try it out. BUT i cant get the trainer to work. I am not that much of a n00b, but i can't seem to figure this out. If someone could download the thing, and see if they can get it to work(and tell me what to do), i would really like it.
Well here is exactly what i do to try and get it to work. And once you dl it you will know what i am talking about better.
>>> http://www.UplinkHacker.2ya.com  <<<go to the downloads section to get the file.
1. Put the .exe in my Uplink folder
2. Open it, click on access denied(changing it to access granted), and then click the load logo
3. Get a random voice recorded
4. connect to Uplink Bank
5. Click on the voice authentication required button.
6. When that screen comes up i replay the voice
7. And when it still says access denied, i click alt + v.
8. and then i play the voice over again.

but no matter what i do, i cant get it to work. Plz help me.
PsychoBob
level2
level2

Postby PsychoBob » Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:32 am

You want infor on how to work a trainer? you can't figure it out yourself? and you come HERE for help? You seem like one of the people who brags about having the warez version. Delete that post before you lose more respect and seem stupider.
Harassmentation without Representation
NaDe
level0

Postby NaDe » Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:41 am

I was hoping someone could dl and see if they could work it. Just want to know if i am missing something. Does that piss you off that much? What are you mad i am using a trainer? The Gov Mainframe and the Uplink bank are the only things i havent done in the game yet, and even if there isnt anything in them, i would still like to see.
What is wrong with coming here for help? This is the official forum. It seems to me this would be the best place to come for help. If you don't like my post, dont respond.
PsychoBob
level2
level2

Postby PsychoBob » Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:45 am

Okay.. look at other posts.. I'm not mad at you. I want you to understand this: The people who post here are (usually) opposed to cheats, hacks, and warez. Posting any reference to those on here is like falling asleep under the space shuttle the night before takeoff; chances are, you're gonna get burned. Just a warning.
Harassmentation without Representation
Bodini
level1
level1

Postby Bodini » Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:51 am

i don't have the trainer so i might not be of help.
i think that you have to start a game from the beginning.
hope it works
Jabberwocky
level3
level3

Postby Jabberwocky » Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:00 am

Maybe you might have to

::gasp::

Get the guys voice!
There is always free cheese in a mousetrap.
NaDe
level0

Postby NaDe » Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:01 am

Ok. A trainer that allows you to use any voice for voice auth. would be used for 2 things.
1. To get into the Gov. Mainframe. Which if i understand, is never ever used in the game, and you can't profit from getting in there other than for fun.

2. To get into the Uplink Bank. Which would be useful, if it had any other account in it other than your own.( and if it does have other accounts in it, since i have only heard that it is just your agents account, it would be just like hacking any other bank.

Other than those 2 reasons, i don't know why else you would use that kind of trainer. And how are those 2 ways considered cheating in your eyes?

On another note, besides the "n00b" questions on here, hacking Uplink is one of the most talked about topics on the boards. Hacking the game is the only thing left for a lot of people. And in my opinion, Introversion is basicaly telling you to hack and mess around with your files. Which is why Uplink is my favorite game.

So I think i will take my chance at getting burned, if someone can help me with my problem.
NaDe
level0

Postby NaDe » Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:04 am

Jabberwocky i might not understand what you are trying to say, but that is the whole point of the trainer. To be able to use any voice for auth., because the gov. mainframe and the Uplink Bank have unlisted admins.

I still dont understand what you mean by "getting the guys voice"
Jabberwocky
level3
level3

Postby Jabberwocky » Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:13 am

There's nothing in either of those to justify fscking with a trainer.
There is always free cheese in a mousetrap.
chade
level0

Postby chade » Mon Feb 18, 2002 6:45 am

NaDe finished the game! He/she is just trying to mess around -->FOR FUN<-- You guys don't need to give NaDe any kind of attitude for that.
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:58 pm

Well, for the sake of being helpful, i went to that site to download the patch, but it wasnt there. I found no patch that makes voices universal. There was a gateway patch, Internic patch, and a money patch, along with the demo and the 1.01 patch, oh yeah, and a save game file....
LDRaDa
level1
level1

Postby LDRaDa » Mon Feb 18, 2002 2:05 pm

All your base are belong to us.
Icepick
level5
level5

Postby Icepick » Mon Feb 18, 2002 5:32 pm

Hmmm, well i tried it, and i couldnt get it to work. Maybe you have to start again from the beginning for it to work with your user file??
Endy
level1
level1

Postby Endy » Mon Feb 18, 2002 6:40 pm

If your going to hack the game, do it yourself. I hacked my .exe myself far before this lame trainer came out.

Get IDA or Windasm, HIEW and UNZ. Learn some basic assembly, and replace the jne with a nop!

Really. The lameness of some people :)
If your going to crack, do it right :p
http://pntf.trustisaweakness.com
http://www.enderboi.com. I hacked the Global Intelligence Agency and downloaded Despair - in the demo!... but then I was Shot By Feds :(
Ajurna
level2
level2

Postby Ajurna » Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:09 pm

not all ppl are willing to learn assembly just so they can hack this game, besides the trainer wont work for me but i suppose of you found the value in the game that let you change itr to granted it would be handy!
BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

Return to “General”