Xocrates TWG: GAME OVER: Humans Win

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

As the day draws to a close, the villagers drag Jordy... to the gallows, as he slowly realizes that his last minute vote change actually meant he was now the most voted villager. Oops...

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN!

Day 2 will start in around 24 hours. Those who have nighty stuff to do, please send your PMs my way.
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 pm

The village wakes up only to find the bloody remains of Mas Tnega scattered around the the village square. Oh dear...

DAY 2 has begun. It will last for 48 hours-ish.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:31 pm

I had my last exam today so the rest of day I'll be partying and tomorrow I'll be recovering hence I'll have to cast an early vote. (apologies for the meta reasons). I'll just pick someone from the largest voting group (the jordy bandwagon) since there's probably a wolf hiding in large numbers there. So I'll go with MrBunsy for now. (vote retracted)
Last edited by zjoere on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
MrBunsy
level5
level5

Postby MrBunsy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:38 pm

In retaliation and because I'm slightly drunk, I shall vote for zjoere and re-visit this decision in hte morning
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 pm

So, why is he drinking? Is it because he is celebrating the night's kill, or from fear and desperation caused by our plight? Poor man, doesn't even realize that by morning his vote will already have been counted...
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Well, OK, so the wolves went for Mas, who voted for Xarlaxas if I'm not much mistaken. So, I dunno what that means. Could be that Xarlaxas is a wolf looking for revenge, or maybe the wolves want us to think that, or maybe it's a double double bluff, or...maybe it was just a random kill. Who knows?
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 pm

Don't forget there's a rogue wolf who can hijack the killings after all.

I tend not to revenge-kill people who know where I live. :P

I'm still tempted to believe Foxsake is trying to maintain a cute and innocent appearance to throw us off the scent, but I could be wrong. . . .

Kind of sad that Jordy was lynched, because I think he was probably human, if a bit plan-obsessed, I just hope that the specials have started doing some networking. . . .

If the seer checks someone out do they get to know if the human they scan is a special or not?
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:35 pm

<Rules clarification>
Xarlaxas wrote:If the seer checks someone out do they get to know if the human they scan is a special or not?

The seer will get the exact role of the person they scan. This includes both the human specials and the rogue wolf.

</Rules clarification>
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:12 pm

It might be that the wolves are getting revenge for a vote on their own, but I'm not so sure.

Personally, I'm finding zjoere rather suspicious. Both times he's popped in, voted without giving much reason and then vanished (though, this second day he's only said he's not going to be back, I suppose we won't know for sure until more time has passed). Additionally, he voted for Mas during the day (before Schwart even did so out of self defense).

That being said, I voted for him and here I am (for now).

A few other thoughts: If Xarlaxas AND Jordy are wolves then Jordy might have changed votes suddenly to avoid Xarlaxas getting killed. But...I don't find that very likely. Additionally, if Jordy were a wolf, I don't think he would have shifted his vote suddenly to Foxsakes if he knew he was a wolf as well. Though, to me that says more about Jordy possibly being a human than it does either of them.

Right now my list of suspects are: zjoere (his quiet, early voting), Foxsakes (for reasons other's have mentioned), schwart!! (voting for Mas early, albeit in self defense, then changing to a populist bandwagon when there was little reason to aside from saving Xarlaxas), and last as well as least, Xarlaxas (for benifiting from schwarts! actions).

Since, of those four, zjoere is the only one I've voted for thus far, I will vote for him again. Zjoere. That vote might change as this day plays out, but for now I'll go with it.
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 pm

Lynch zach (retracted)

Said something suspicious...you know in some villages that could get your head blown clean off.
Last edited by ynbniar on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:16 am

Hmm... I know I'm not very good at the whole strategy thing, but what is suspicious about early voting, particularly when rescinded?
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:10 am

Not much, it's mostly hunch. Not enough to vote for you...yet. ;)
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 am

Oh? Well then. I look forward to it. ;)

I wasn't just meaning me, though. You also commented on zjoere's early voting.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 am

Shwart!! wrote:I wasn't just meaning me, though. You also commented on zjoere's early voting.

It's not just he early voting though, it's the early voting combined with no involvement in the rest of the day. He's making the minimal level of participation to keep from being kicked, which could mean he's just really busy, or it could mean that he's trying to lay low. Plus, he voted right off the bat on day 1 for someone who got eaten.

It's not much to go on, but if I had more for someone else then I'd vote for them instead.
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 am

Feud wrote:It's not just he early voting though, it's the early voting combined with no involvement in the rest of the day. He's making the minimal level of participation to keep from being kicked, which could mean he's just really busy, or it could mean that he's trying to lay low. Plus, he voted right off the bat on day 1 for someone who got eaten.

It's not much to go on, but if I had more for someone else then I'd vote for them instead.

Oh, okay. That makes sense.
It sounds as though he is in fact busy, as opposed to hiding... though I question the wisdom in partying enough that one needs a day to recover.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”