Jelco's TWG: Game over: Wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

All I gotta say is read ^ and see the scum coming from his mouth?

Getting bit defensive there aren't you? You really don't care who they lynch as long as it isn't you.. that is werewolf sign imo.
Cuz fuck logic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 pm

DON'T LYNCH ME!!!
Cuz fuck logic
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Jordy... wrote:DON'T LYNCH ME!!!

Why not?
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Because I'm town! And I believe Feud is actually a wolf!
Cuz fuck logic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Feud wrote:
Jordy... wrote:I'm voting FEUD because I want to continue my rampage of delirious posts. Besides that he actually admits he randomly voted a non-wolf without real reason also he was one of the first to do that leading a lynch on me. Then changed for whatever reason to someone else.

All in all, I find him most suspicious as of now.

I didn't say I voted for a non-wolf for no reason. You might be a wolf, and I had a real reason to vote for you. Further, I was the third person to vote for you, not the first, and the reason I changed was because you begged me to.

Fine. I really tried to be nice to you, to give you a chance and to treat you like an adult. My mistake.

My previous vote is retracted, and I'm now voting for Jordy again. Letting you in the game in the first place was a mistake on Jelco's part, but maybe we can fix it for him.

Just read this and vote him, he's scum.. He only changed his vote back to me because he got scared he would be lynched...
Cuz fuck logic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:16 pm

*spits on the corpse that has now grown an exorbitant amount of hair, nails and the beginning of some fangs*
Cuz fuck logic
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:17 pm

I go gently into that good night, and welcome the peace that it brings from nights spent in fear of wolves, and days spent hounded and nipped at by the village idiot.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Looks like Jordy pissed of the wrong people. Now let's take a closer look at the voting yesterday.
We can form some groups in the voting pattern:

1)The Jordy bandwagon:
Xarlaxas
Xander
Feud
Vicious

2) The anti-bandwagon voting:
Mas Tnega
Trickser
MrBunsy
zjoere
Phelanpt
Jordy

3)Other votes:
ybniar
Xocrates
shinygerbil
cooper42

4)Not voting:
Microchip08
Seitaro

If the wolves are playing this smart they probably spread their votes among the different groups. So until we got more information I'll wait to cast a vote.
I know technically ybniar voted against feud but this happened before feud was part of the Jordy bandwagon so that's why I listed him under the other votes. Feel free to correct this in case I missed a vote. Microchip posted but didn't vote. No word from Seitaro unless I missed it.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 pm

I am suspicious of anyone that jumps onto a Day 1 bandwagon, especially when that bandwagon is already three deep. Since DTNC Vicious was the fourth person to vote Jordy..., I think that I shall vote that we lynch him today.

xander
Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Hmm... If Jordy hadn't died, my preleminary vote would probably go for Phelanpt, since his fairly late switch was what doomed Feud and as such he seemed to be trying to protect Jordy.

However, it really doesn't make a lot of sense to protect someone just to kill it during the night, so I'm going to invoke the great and powerful RNG god and vote for MrBunsy (retracted) until further developments/analysis.
Last edited by Xocrates on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm putting a vote on Seitaro for now.
Edit: retracted
Last edited by Phelanpt on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 am

xander wrote:I am suspicious of anyone that jumps onto a Day 1 bandwagon, especially when that bandwagon is already three deep. Since DTNC Vicious was the fourth person to vote Jordy..., I think that I shall vote that we lynch him today.

xander

you were on that Bandwagon also....and i joined it because his posts were annoying thats it..
-Vic
Mas Tnega
level5
level5

Postby Mas Tnega » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:23 am

I'm not big on voting inactives and I'm not big on day 2 RNG votes.

I'm not sure about voting DNTC Vicious. Out the four who did vote for Feud, choosing him makes some kind of sense. On day random, voting can go anywhere.

Phelanpt's an interesting one. He changed from xander to Feud, going from 3-2-2 to 3-3-1. If xander were a wolf, that would be an extremely obvious play (voting a fellow wolf in the first place... not so much).

Either Xarlaxas or xander make decent suspects; that they voted for Captain Annoying just means they went for the soft target to escape a random day 1 loss. xander makes a better fit for the role because of how damned defensive that post was. Better to have just taken refuge in audacity, to be honest.

My vote's looking like it's going in a xander/Phelanpt direction. I can decide later and not have to find and edit this post.

Vicious: You're missing the point. xander basically started it, you finished it.
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 am

yeah i know
-Vic
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:03 am

Well I am genuinely surprised that the wolves decided to kill off one of the easier targets for lynching today. Seems to me it would have been better for them to keep him alive, but clearly what do I know?

As for who to be stringing up today, it's a tough choice...we have several suspicious-looking candidates; over-agressive xander, bandwagoning Vicious, zealous Phelanpt.

Still not sure which way to go - and not 100% sure about certain others such as zjoere still - so I'll wait and see, for now
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”