Jelco's TWG: Game over: Wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Jordy... wrote:And yea FEUD, for the sake of the game I promise not to post too many posts anymore, so unvote me please

You just did it, and you did it another time. But, if you won't do it from here on out, then fine. My vote for Jordy is retracted (not sure it will make a difference though, you've got a solid block voting for you).

Instead, I'll vote for Mas Tnega. Nothing beyond that he joined in the vote on me, and beyond this day I don't have any reason to suspect or vote for him (first day voting is always the worst).

Edit: Vote retracted.
Last edited by Feud on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm

shinygerbil wrote:zjoere's argument is rather suspicious. I can't think of a reason for the wolves to get rid of Jordy if he is causing this much disruption; better to keep him around to cause pandemonium. If he dies in the night I'll be very surprised. (If he even makes it to the night.) Oh, that and the random vote with no explanation.

Thus I say, lynch zjoere! If zjoere turns out to be a wolf, we will have much more information to go on, including his conspicuously not voting for Jordy.

Well it is pandemonium but even wolves will get frustrated by it I think. So the wolves could get some satisfaction from tearing the loudmouthed Jordy into tiny bloody pieces.

EDIT: there's another mistake in microchips list: Mas Tnega voted for Feud, not Jordy but is listed as voting for both.
If you make lists to help us try to make them accurate, otherwise we'll just get confused. And only a wolf would want us confused.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Jordy... wrote:Ok, everyone who voted me, please state a reason other then bullshit.

This.
-Vic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Wol- ehh town.. you are making a big mistake by killing me. I will not hand over the gun if you decide to lynch me.
Cuz fuck logic
ynbniar
level5
level5

Postby ynbniar » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 am

shinygerbil wrote:zjoere's argument is rather suspicious. I can't think of a reason for the wolves to get rid of Jordy if he is causing this much disruption; better to keep him around to cause pandemonium. If he dies in the night I'll be very surprised. (If he even makes it to the night.) Oh, that and the random vote with no explanation.

Thus I say, lynch zjoere! If zjoere turns out to be a wolf, we will have much more information to go on, including his conspicuously not voting for Jordy.

Strange turn of phrase that...you're telling us all that a great wolf tactic would be to keep Jordy around and then you cast a vote that...helps keep Jordy around. If it wasn't day 1 I'd consider changing my vote :?
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 am

ynbniar wrote:

Strange turn of phrase that...you're telling us all that a great wolf tactic would be to keep Jordy around and then you cast a vote that...helps keep Jordy around. If it wasn't day 1 I'd consider changing my vote :?
Quite. But is Jordy disruptive or just annoying?

That being said, I'm suspiscious of anyone with any serious attempt to rationalise their choice on day one. Getting us suspiscious and arguing with nothing to go on only helps the wolves.

So far, most reasons have been entirely, deliberateley spurious or simply 'because Jordy's annoying' and 'yeah he is.'

shinygerbil and zjoere are the only people to have tried to cast suspiscions, to develop rationales, and to suggest any kind of divide amongst us.

Voting against a bandwagon for the sake of voting against a bandwagon: fine.
Voting against a bandwagon by attempting to turn the bandwagon into a divisive issue: very worrying.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 am

I don't get how I'm annoying, it certainly would be a bad tactic to lynch a townie just because he is annoying..? Imo there are far more suspicious people then me, I can tell you with 100% certainty I'm town, so really lynching me will put us at disadvantage immediately, we might even better not lynch..

For all those whose feelings I've hurt by annoying you, accept my goodwill gift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc
Cuz fuck logic
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am

ynbniar wrote:

Why, do you know something about Jordy that I don't?

At the end of my post, I explained that we would possibly have more to go on if it turned out zjoere was a wolf. But, I just re-read the rules post and saw that there are no role revelations on death so...that's out the window then.

I still want the record to show that I voted for zjoere - his was the suspicious turn of phrase, not mine. My argument is sound, and anyway, Jordy is probably going to be the one getting lynched tonight. I'm fine with that given his frantic distracting posts, but I reckon Jordy is probably human (based on nothing more than his posts) so it's really a waste of a lynch in my opinion. zjoere is more likely to be the wolf.

Cooper42: If someone says something on Day 1, it still counts, even if it is Day 1. A wolf is a wolf even on Day 1.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm trying to help, not to distract, trust me. Look on this from my perspective, if I were werewolf I would be trying hard to get someone lynched I knew was not a wolf. And not risk exposure like I do now.

Did I jump on a bandwagon? Try to push a vote on someone? No, because I'm a damn townie. So if you are reasonable and want to win this, then please UNVOTE me.
Cuz fuck logic
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:36 pm

shinygerbil wrote:Cooper42: If someone says something on Day 1, it still counts, even if it is Day 1. A wolf is a wolf even on Day 1.
Yeah, but most of us have such precious little to go on and so have baulked at openly casting suspiscion in any meaningful way.

And so, zjoere's attempt to raise suspiscions by giving flaky reasoning was itself, very suspicious. Which I guess was your argument.

But contradicting yourself the way you did (stating Jordy's presence helps wolves, then not voting for Jordy) seems to suggest an attempt to turn the bandwagon into something divisive. Surely if you wanted to re-dress the bandwagon because you believe Jordy to be human (which I'm tempted to agree with giving his posting), the obvious choice would be to join the collection of votes around Feud?

But as the first to openly, and without subtlety, stir things up by trying to manipulate our suspsicions and then give such an odd vote without rationale...

I'm going to assume and/or hope this isn't some master plan between you and zjoere to confuzzle us all.
So, yeah, zjoere too. Not as an alternative vote to the almost-certain lynching of Jordy, but as a record that I think zjoere's interventions today have seemingly been deliberately the least helpful.
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Changing my vote to Feud. You're still annoyed by Jordy, why did you change your vote?
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Cooper42 wrote:
shinygerbil wrote:Cooper42: If someone says something on Day 1, it still counts, even if it is Day 1. A wolf is a wolf even on Day 1.
Yeah, but most of us have such precious little to go on and so have baulked at openly casting suspiscion in any meaningful way.

And so, zjoere's attempt to raise suspiscions by giving flaky reasoning was itself, very suspicious. Which I guess was your argument.

But contradicting yourself the way you did (stating Jordy's presence helps wolves, then not voting for Jordy) seems to suggest an attempt to turn the bandwagon into something divisive. Surely if you wanted to re-dress the bandwagon because you believe Jordy to be human (which I'm tempted to agree with giving his posting), the obvious choice would be to join the collection of votes around Feud?

But as the first to openly, and without subtlety, stir things up by trying to manipulate our suspsicions and then give such an odd vote without rationale...

I'm going to assume and/or hope this isn't some master plan between you and zjoere to confuzzle us all.
So, yeah, zjoere too. Not as an alternative vote to the almost-certain lynching of Jordy, but as a record that I think zjoere's interventions today have seemingly been deliberately the least helpful.

There was a rationale for my vote. I voted against the jordy bandwagon, and choose Vicious because he was the last one to jump on it. At that point he was also the fourth man on the bandwagon and probably the vote that would mean jordy's death. With all the vote changes it's now 3 votes for jordy and 2 for feud and me so the lynching of Jordy is hardly certain with a few votes still missing.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Phelanpt wrote:You're still annoyed by Jordy, why did you change your vote?

Because I was annoyed with how he was acting, and that was it. I had no reason to think he was a wolf, I simply was annoyed at him doing multiple posts in a row. Since I based it upon obnoxious behavior, when he agreed to stop doing it I no longer had a reason to vote for him, and so I changed my vote to someone who was actually threatening me.

Besides, I want people to play and have fun. That's why I made him the offer, stop being annoying and I won't vote for you. I'd rather he play the game maturely than get booted right off the bat for being tiresome.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:42 pm

I'm voting FEUD because I want to continue my rampage of delirious posts. Besides that he actually admits he randomly voted a non-wolf without real reason also he was one of the first to do that leading a lynch on me. Then changed for whatever reason to someone else.

All in all, I find him most suspicious as of now.
Cuz fuck logic
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Jordy... wrote:I'm voting FEUD because I want to continue my rampage of delirious posts. Besides that he actually admits he randomly voted a non-wolf without real reason also he was one of the first to do that leading a lynch on me. Then changed for whatever reason to someone else.

All in all, I find him most suspicious as of now.

I didn't say I voted for a non-wolf for no reason. You might be a wolf, and I had a real reason to vote for you. Further, I was the third person to vote for you, not the first, and the reason I changed was because you begged me to.

Fine. I really tried to be nice to you, to give you a chance and to treat you like an adult. My mistake.

My previous vote is retracted, and I'm now voting for Jordy again. Letting you in the game in the first place was a mistake on Jelco's part, but maybe we can fix it for him.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”