Jelco's TWG: Game over: Wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Well, apart from Jordy having said he's a wolf, whether that was in jest or not I'm taking the TSA approach to such matters. :P
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Go through his luggage and fondle him?
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:05 pm

That, and assuming all jokes are the truth and, seeing as we cannot legally detain him, lynching is the next best thing!
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 pm

zjoere's argument is rather suspicious. I can't think of a reason for the wolves to get rid of Jordy if he is causing this much disruption; better to keep him around to cause pandemonium. If he dies in the night I'll be very surprised. (If he even makes it to the night.) Oh, that and the random vote with no explanation.

Thus I say, lynch zjoere! If zjoere turns out to be a wolf, we will have much more information to go on, including his conspicuously not voting for Jordy.
Cooper42
level4
level4

Postby Cooper42 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm

There's been some speculation as to the format of names, at least from MrBunsy.

I'm in agreement that there's little else to go on at this stage. But I still tried to be as scientific as possible. Using the most rigorous of tests.

That of scrabbles scores
(Enligh language scoring, no double or triple word or letter scores)

Thing is, both zjoere and Xarlaxas score 22. Which gets us no closer to a decision.

Nevertheless, it at least gets us scientifically closer to no decision.

(Unless the 50 point bonus for using all seven tiles counts for Xarlaxas.
But Xarlaxas would need eight tiles, thus making him a cheater and so disqualify him. It's difficult.)
Whoever you vote for, the government wins.
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Last night, I was, as usual, patrolling the town walls as is my duty. It had been an uneventful night, just like any other, until a few moments before the midnight shift change.
A blood curdling scream sounded throughout the area; I raced towards the scene as fast as I could (not easy when wearing the rather clunky ceremonial Town Watch garments). The sight that confronted me that night is something so horrible, so harrowing, that I shall remember it for as long as I live. I saw in front of me the bloodied corpse of our noble friend -- barely recognisable, I say! -- surrounded by what seemed like thousands of gleaming eyes of dark wolf-like beings...

Hidden in the bushes, I watched as each wolf took its turn ravaging the lifeless body in the centre of the clearing. As the last wolf advanced upon its spoils, I shifted my weight slightly and suddenly, to my dismay, a twig snapped under my foot. Instantly, the heads of the beasts turned in my direction, and, with a howl, they started racing towards my hiding spot.
I am ashamed to say that I did not stand and fight. I ran as fast as I could to the nearest building I could find, but it was becoming increasingly apparent that there was no way I would make it in time. Just as I had given myself up for lost, a hooded figure approached me in the darkness. I screamed for them to stay away, but they took no heed, advancing purposefully towards the wolves.

From my repeated looks back at the wolves as I ran as fast as I could towards the building, a strange thing seemed to be taking place: the stranger seemed to be talking to the creatures, and, before my eyes, they suddenly stopped chasing me and started conversing between themselves through a series of howls and barks.

Eventually, I found myself in the building I was aiming for -- it turned out to be one of xander's plane workshops. After slamming the door behind me, I peered cautiously out of the window. I could still make out every one of the wolves that terrorised me earlier, all of them watching from afar, yet making no attempt to follow me. But the mysterious Samaritan that saved my life that evening had disappeared, transforming, before my very eyes, into a shaggy canine, the largest of them all.

I know not what transpired that night between the stranger and the wolves. I can merely deduce that all are denizens of our village, and that our village is at risk whilst these human wolf monsters remain. Yet I am indebted to the human-wolf that intervened on my behalf, saving me from sharing the gruesome fate that befell our friend last night. As such, I feel that I should, in turn, grant my lupine benefactor, whomever they may be, another night of freedom before they are claimed, as is only right, by the gallows tomorrow morning.
[size=0]Maybe you should lynch me for crimes against humanity. This post is awful :D[/size]
Last edited by microchip08 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phelanpt
level5
level5

Postby Phelanpt » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 pm

From the two, I pick xander.

Edit: retracted vote.
Last edited by Phelanpt on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Am I still being lynched? And yes it was a joke, also if I were nervous like you were claiming earlier, would I speak the truth about my role?!
Cuz fuck logic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:28 pm

trickser wrote:A lynch mob, just because a faceless facebook buddy lost some limbs and bowels? Maybe it was just an accident?

On the other side xander's vote for jordy has a good point. Too good for my taste, easy to hide his true nature with it.

Lynch xander!

I agree, to much thought put in that vote to not look suspicious, I'm voting anyone to prevent me from getting lynched, but if I had a choice I'd go with xander
Cuz fuck logic
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Code: Select all

// scratch this, I can't count
Last edited by microchip08 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Ok, everyone who voted me, please state a reason other then bullshit.
Cuz fuck logic
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 pm

It seems microchip08 didn't (or wouldn't) count my vote against zjoere.
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

That's suspicious! I CALL FRAUD!
Cuz fuck logic
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

And yea FEUD, for the sake of the game I promise not to post too many posts anymore, so unvote me please
Cuz fuck logic
microchip08
level5
level5

Postby microchip08 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:06 pm

shinygerbil wrote:It seems microchip08 didn't (or wouldn't) count my vote against zjoere.

I knew I'd missed something, but I couldn't find it when I read through it a second time. Sorry about that.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”