My way of procrastinating like a pro. Post in bold to qualify for lynching and/or wolf dinner.
Status: Game over
- Days will last 48 hours, nights will probably be something like 24 hours. I might end a night earlier if it suits me better (like in case the 24h duration only ends two hours after I plan to go to bed) but will only happen if I have all nightly PMs in.
- No role revelations on death
- Votes in bold
- Retract a day vote if you vote a second time. If you don't, your vote will not count.
- Inactivity for two (in-game) days will get you killed by an unfortune natural disaster. This will not replace a lynching.
- After a Vigilante pulls out his silver friend, the day ends. No lynching on that day.
- The Vigilante's gun is allowed to pass hands (and just for fun, this includes the possibility of giving the gun to a wolf). If the holder of the gun dies before using it, it cannot be passed on anymore.
- I honestly don't care about the means of communication you use while alive (the IRC channel is fair play as far as I'm concerned). An exception is talking to the dead, which will be regarded as a wish to accompany your informant on the other side.
- Ties are solved with a coin toss. Goes for both lynches and wolf dinners. For lynches this is publicly announced, for wolf kills it isn't.
- Day closures will be announced an hour up front. If I'm late with the announcement, the day is extended to accomodate this rule.
- One post-mortem post per person is allowed (without spoilers)
- Guardian Angel
- DTNC Vicious
- Feud (D1)
- Jordy... (N1)
- Mas Tnega (N2)
- microchip08 (N4)
- MrBunsy (N3)
- Phelanpt (D2)
- Seitaro (D2)
- shinygerbil (D3)
- xander (D5)
- zjoere (D4)