Jelco's TWG! - Game over, wolves win!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:56 pm

It's only logical if you were the wolf that ate him as there was no name in bold and there was a mention of paint. The human thing to do is hope and assume it was a GA save.

zjoere, out of retaliation and his sudden wolfiness (are we close to being outnumbered by wolves? Hence more open voting?).
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Well, there are 8 of us left aren't there? If there were four wolves and we've killed none we lose tonight unless we catch one, but we don't know that there were four, nor do we know for sure whether some of the people we've lynched are wolves or not either.

I'm willing to go with Xocrates' logic seeing as it's basically my own after all. :P

zjoere it is!
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 pm

Christ, zjoere! Why the hell are you casting a random vote this late into the game? Don't you know that it makes you look guilty? I wanted to vote for you until I saw the bandwagon. Instead, I am going to vote Xarlaxas, for joining the bandwagon.

xander
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 pm

It's only joining a bandwagon if I don't have a valid reason to vote for zjoere, which I do seeing as I've been keeping an eye on people who post as little as possible all game and Xocrates has drawn my attention to zjoere's attempts at keeping on the edge of being suspiciously quiet. :P

If anyone's voting is suspicious it's Montyphy for voting in retaliation, which is dangerous as there are so few people still alive after all.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Retaliation was only part of the reason. He was very quick to get things rolling with a 'random' vote and it seems rather convenient that he voted for the latest confirmed human yesterday.

zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:02 pm

xander wrote:Christ, zjoere! Why the hell are you casting a random vote this late into the game? Don't you know that it makes you look guilty? I wanted to vote for you until I saw the bandwagon. Instead, I am going to vote Xarlaxas, for joining the bandwagon.

xander

Because I had absolutely no idea who to vote for. That's especially the case since my highest suspect got eaten. I'll still probably change my vot later on depending on how the day goes. And as I stated before my activity in the game entirly depends on my RL time schedule. It's not because I'm a wolf.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
Shwart!!
level5
level5

Postby Shwart!! » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Your highest suspect did indeed get eaten. Quite a coincidence, yes? And I was under the impression that I was your second suspect. What happened to that? :P Or are you trying to draw attention away from eating me tonight?
I've got to say, you were making a lot of sense up until... oh, halfway through yesterday. Now you're the wolfiest person I've seen all game. And much as I hate to join bandwagons, I think it's justified, for reasons said by me and by others.

zjoere, we shall see your furry neck wrapped around with rope this night.
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

xander wrote:Christ, zjoere! Why the hell are you casting a random vote this late into the game? Don't you know that it makes you look guilty? I wanted to vote for you until I saw the bandwagon. Instead, I am going to vote Xarlaxas, for joining the bandwagon.

xander
Party pooper.

zjoere (retracted), I'm convinced :P.
Last edited by NeatNit on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:42 am

The reason I didn't assume a GA save happened last night is because I am myself the GA. Confessing to this is a last ditch effort to avoid getting lynched. You may decide to believe me or not, I leave it all up to you.
You're so vain, you probably think this sig is about you
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:59 am

Who have you attempted to save?
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:48 am

There's an easy (although not fool-proof) way to check if he's speaking the truth.

I hereby call all living human specials to PM me with their roles. I am the only confirmed human (in all honesty, who would give ME the gun?), and I'll only post here if anyone else said he was the guardian angel.
Also, I'll find out the other roles :P

One of the problems with this method is that the real GA may be dead already.. As well as some other stuff.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 am

zjoere wrote:The reason I didn't assume a GA save happened last night is because I am myself the GA. Confessing to this is a last ditch effort to avoid getting lynched. You may decide to believe me or not, I leave it all up to you.

As the seer, I've already seen that you are the traitor. :wink:

Xocrates
level5
level5

Postby Xocrates » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:14 pm

NeatNit wrote:I hereby call all living human specials to PM me with their roles. I am the only confirmed human (in all honesty, who would give ME the gun?), and I'll only post here if anyone else said he was the guardian angel.

What would happen if the real Guardian Angel was already dead?

Here's the thing, I'm a bit suspicious of the huge bandwagon that formed, however I believe that if zjoere was in fact the GA I would expect him to have contacted you by now (like you said, who would give you the gun). Since he didn't, it stinks of wolf trying to don anything to survive.

But hey, I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:27 pm

There are two people left on my suspect list, one of them is zjoere. I see no reason to not vote for him. (especially since if you look back to the start of the day I was the one that threw suspicion on him).
NeatNit
level5
level5

Postby NeatNit » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Xocrates wrote:
NeatNit wrote:I hereby call all living human specials to PM me with their roles. I am the only confirmed human (in all honesty, who would give ME the gun?), and I'll only post here if anyone else said he was the guardian angel.

What would happen if the real Guardian Angel was already dead?

Here's the thing, I'm a bit suspicious of the huge bandwagon that formed, however I believe that if zjoere was in fact the GA I would expect him to have contacted you by now (like you said, who would give you the gun). Since he didn't, it stinks of wolf trying to don anything to survive.

But hey, I'm willing to be convinced otherwise.
Well, he has contacted me twice... Once when I first shot the gun (before jelco confirmed I was legit :P), asking me if I got the gun from someone else or got it at the start. The second time was after this bandwagonning started, saying he was the GA and asking for any help I could give him.

Honestly I'm not sure of anything anymore, but it is suspicious. Still, I'm going back to ynbniar for the time being.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”