It's all in your head, Part 3

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 am

Meh, don't worry about him. I think he is new to the whole "internet" thing.
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 am

actually im 33, former us army, and have had quite my share of consorts around the world. and the one that broke my heart... :/ not sure that I will ever be completely over her..
attention to detail while typing consists of me getting my point across and nothing more. im not writing a book. and when did i mention skilzz of any kind. thats classified. no really it is!!!
and so you are his wife. dare i say hes the exception and not the rule..
no,, it isnt the answer to everything. but it feels good. and has positive physiological, psychological, and chemical results. perhaps your doing it wrong. because you yourself seem quite tense as well. not enough spice in the bedroom, not that i really care mind you.
i like to think that im more condescending caring of his mental well being..

or perchance this is all a ruse and this is merely the account of lefty.. which, in any case, is still getting a workout. ;)

dimwit? bahhh. poppycock i tell you..

see and i didnt even use the B word. which as it happens was quite the temptation considering your avatar. and yourself of course.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 am

You're going to need this:

xander
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:07 am

eye, i may...
but it would seem i already used it to swat the hornets nest. but it was/always is worth it if it put a smile on the face of others.

truly though are you satisfied? dont answer though cause its kind of like the do i look fat in this, question.
wendryn
level1
level1

Postby wendryn » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:10 am

Lucky13 wrote:attention to detail while typing consists of me getting my point across and nothing more....i like to think that im more condescending caring of his mental well being..

That would have worked a lot better had you actually managed to get your point across. "i like to think that im more condescending caring of his mental well being" makes no sense whatsoever.

Please forgive me for assuming you were a teenager. Your general attitude and writing skills led me to that conclusion. You may wish to think about your presentation if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Lucky13 wrote:or perchance this is all a ruse and this is merely the account of lefty.. which, in any case, is still getting a workout. ;)

More evidence of your brilliance. Several people on the boards know me apart from xander, and some have even (gasp) met me. Of course, this is probably a reflection of what you would have done in xander's place, so I suppose that isn't terribly surprising, either.

Lucky13 wrote:see and i didnt even use the B word. which as it happens was quite the temptation considering your avatar. and yourself of course.

You didn't use that word, no, but you also couldn't be bothered to actually be creative. I have been called that before, and it is generally by people who have demonstrated their lack of intelligence and wit. You fall into that category quite easily.
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 am

It would seem it doesnt makes sense. if your not taking care of his (and your) needs..
To be honest im not sure i do wish to be taken seriously. ;) And yes my typing skills are lacking. But as i said i dont care about my grammar/punctuation. let others keep guessing based upon incomplete knowledge. Not false tough mind you.
In Xanders place? me? why yes i would have taken care of business because i doubt you could quench my thirst. im quite insaciable.
As far as being real, my apologies. seeing as ive never met you myself i cannot attest to your, tangible-ness.
elexis
level5
level5

Postby elexis » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 am

Do yourself a favor; quit now. Before the hole you're in becomes infinite.
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 am

Lucky13, could you please resize your avatar as not everyone has uncapped bandwidth, or fast download speeds and many are still using crappy browsers such as Internet Explorer.
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 pm

And before you go predictably "it looks fine for me/your browser is supposed to scale it down/what's a few kb of extra bandwidth these days/why doesn't the forum software take care of it/go mind your own business", read this:
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=7205
Especially Forum Admin NeoThermic's posts therein. And Icepick's.
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:15 pm

actually since i am running a different browser i didn't realize i had such a large avatar, my apologies.
Uplinkport
level1
level1

Postby Uplinkport » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Why are we talking about Lucky13's avatar again? :?
Awkward........

Return to “Introversion Blog”