It's all in your head, Part 3

The only place you'll ever hear the truth
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm

And many spambots are programmed to say that.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:29 pm

armand1 wrote:
xander wrote:Yay incoherent spam!

xander

NO I'm not... I'm a human being..

I didn't accuse you of being a bot. I accused you of being an incoherent spammer. Of course, your non sequitor reply has confirmed that you are either (a) a bot or (b) unbelievably stupid. For your sake, I hope it is the first.

xander
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 pm

wow xander,,, your just kinda mean 2 all new ppl aren't you?? sounds like someone needs to get laid... you choose, lefty or righty??
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:00 am

Lucky13 wrote:wow xander,,, your just kinda mean 2 all new ppl aren't you?? sounds like someone needs to get laid... you choose, lefty or righty??

Useful tip for successful integration with these forums, don't insult the old timers.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

Lucky13 wrote:wow xander,,, your just kinda mean 2 all new ppl aren't you?? sounds like someone needs to get laid... you choose, lefty or righty??

1. The above poster is a spam bot (or, even worse, some poor SOB who is being paid three cents a post to spam forums on the internet). Why should I be anything but derisive and mean to a spam bot?
  2. As to my comments directed at you, I may have been very direct with you, but I do not think I was mean. My intent was to help you to integrate yourself into the forums. If you thought that was mean, you really have not been paying much attention
  3. Welcom to the Internet!
  4. I need to get laid? Really? Can you possibly be any more juvenile?

xander
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:04 am

1. The above poster is a spam bot (or, even worse, some poor SOB who is being paid three cents a post to spam forums on the internet). Why should I be anything but derisive and mean to a spam bot?
  2. As to my comments directed at you, I may have been very direct with you, but I do not think I was mean. My intent was to help you to integrate yourself into the forums. If you thought that was mean, you really have not been paying much attention
  3. Welcome to the Internet!
  4. I need to get laid? Really? Can you possibly be any more juvenile?

xander
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am

if i get booted, i get booted... there's no reason for a holes though.... appreciate the point though... true of all forums, both a holes and respect/courtesy...
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

xander wrote:

3. I need to get laid? Really? Can you possibly be any more juvenile?

xander

total of 2 post both times with quotes? not a bot or spam.. a pointless post definetly.. is space at a premium of this site??

why shouldnt you yell at a spam bot? because they cant hear you.. they are a bot..

no you werent truely mean about my comments. werent exactly nice either.. just because people have other ideas than you doesnt automatically make them stupid.. as i said i wont be overly excited again, that ship has sailed,, mostly because of you... no worries ill live..

yes really.. you seem tense... perhaps meditation? as far as lefty or righty? your a computer nerd(so am i).. what really ARE the chances you have a GF??

if your talking about the rather inocuous(cant spell) cold steel in his sig. i actually bookmarked that page so as to look at it later looks interesting. dont want to goto it? dont click on it...
Last edited by Lucky13 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 am

D-D-D-Double posts.

Also, the link to the knife/weapons website looks like spam to me. Why point it out? So it gets noticed and passed on to the moderators. Why treat it as a human? To keep life interesting.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.

Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:49 am

posted correctly from xander
http://me.beska.net/w
cool site btw... lots of smart humor..

i will agree with 4 things from this rant of a website...

1. "This attitude is universally unacceptable." but in the way being the person writing this page.
2. "With one or two notable exceptions, chat rooms will not get you laid."
3. "If you’re on AOL, don’t worry about anything I’ve said here. You’re already a" f'n "laughing stock, and there’s no hope for you."
4. "No one, ESPECIALLY YOU, will make any law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
RabidZombie
level5
level5

Postby RabidZombie » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 am

What's going on? It looks like someone is arguing with xander.
*puts on stab vest*
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

Lucky13 wrote:why shouldnt you yell at a spam bot? because they cant hear you.. they are a bot..

I take it from your argument that one should not yell at inanimate objects that you have never worked on an engine, a lawn mower, or IKEA furniture. Personally, I yell (but more often silently curse) at inanimate things all the time.
Lucky13
level1
level1

Postby Lucky13 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 am

Feud wrote:
Lucky13 wrote:why shouldnt you yell at a spam bot? because they cant hear you.. they are a bot..

I take it from your argument that one should not yell at inanimate objects that you have never worked on an engine, a lawn mower, or IKEA furniture. Personally, I yell (but more often silently curse) at inanimate things all the time.

lol....

point taken sir.. point taken..
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:18 am

Montyphy wrote:D-D-D-Double posts.

Also, the link to the knife/weapons website looks like spam to me. Why point it out? So it gets noticed and passed on to the moderators. Why treat it as a human? To keep life interesting.

Whoops. Must have hit the quote button, rather than edit. Or something. Oh, well. We can't all be perfect all of the time.

xander
wendryn
level1
level1

Postby wendryn » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:35 am

Hey, Lucky? You might check some old posts. I would lay bets that Xander gets laid at least an order of magnitude more often than you do. Oh, and considering your skillzz with things like grammar, punctuation, ellipses, etc., which speaks to your attention to detail (or lack thereof) I would expect that, even if you get laid, it doesn't happen very often, or much more than once with a particular person.

Dimwit.

Just so we're clear, I'm Xander's wife. Also, once you aren't dealing with all of the hormones of being a brainless teenager, getting laid is not, actually, the answer to everything, much as I'm sure you'd like it to be.

--Wendryn

Return to “Introversion Blog”