YAY!

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Xarlaxas
level5
level5

Postby Xarlaxas » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Dang, I'm really happy for you Feud! I don't agree with you on some (okay, probably many issues) but you are a rational person who I wouldn't see as likely to abuse a position of power, which is exactly something that the Police force needs, I only hope more people like you end up joining. :)

On the matter of being a gun 'nut' I'd say you are probably one of the most sensible pro-gun people I've spoken to (though I will retract that if you ever post a video of a 6 year old firing a gun and referring to it as "cute" :P ) and would personally feel safer with you on the beat, if I lived in your area that is!
MikeTheWookiee
level4
level4

Postby MikeTheWookiee » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Well done Feud! Just a question - are you planning on working your way up to command, or some other advancement scheme?

No apologies for the bump. :P
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 pm

MikeTheWookiee wrote:Well done Feud! Just a question - are you planning on working your way up to command, or some other advancement scheme?

My career goal is to go Federal at some point, so I'll likely be back in school in a year or so to get a masters or law degree.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Congratulations! Most apartment complexes give huge discounts to police officers, so if you let them know that you're in training, they might float you the same discount.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Why? wrote:Congratulations! Most apartment complexes give huge discounts to police officers, so if you let them know that you're in training, they might float you the same discount.

Already done, I'm probably going to be signing a lease today if everything goes well, and they've knocked off about $1,500 in fees, deposits, and rent since I'm a cadet.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”