NWO, pls confirm this guy is joking, or I gonna shit myself.

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
Jordy...
level5
level5

NWO, pls confirm this guy is joking, or I gonna shit myself.

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akdA7lvNTgc

check this link, I can't believe it, but I can't entirely disbelief it either, pls someone either confirm or deny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fued maybe you can help me out here?

Anyway Maybe good idea for new Subversion gameplay element, opppresive techniques to control your people ;).
Last edited by Jordy... on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Hahaha this is too good to be true, but still this guy has fantastic ideas for Subversion I think, Why not, instead of trying as people to subvert the population to fight against the governement, play Subversion as the governement trying to subvert the people into slaves?

Block off streets, set up "information boots" give demantory chips?

So, you play subversion and you pass a law that the population should be imlented with chips, then you launch big campaign with advertisements etc. and then you try to track down the unwilling people, I think that could be fun gameplay :)?
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Is he serious?

Maybe. If he's not I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who are and who would say the same thing. Is he right? Nope. Take a little bit of out of context fact and mix it with a truck full of bat-shit craziness and this kind of stuff is the usual result.

Don't know much about this particular case but I didn't find anything worrisome about it. If what the narrator was saying was true then I'd object to one or two points, but if those points were true it would have sparked a firestorm already (the whole privatizing police forces by the end of October is just ridiculous, and doesn't even make sense in the context of what he's accusing the "Nazi" regime of doing).

More info on the matter here.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:22 pm

well, I thoughed so too, but let's get the facts;

- some shady dealings, somehwere down the line the major is involved in this I guess, APF has no prior records as they claim, they have no licenses

- did Obama sign a bill about privatizing police forces?!
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Jordy... wrote:- did Obama sign a bill about privatizing police forces?!

No.

Oh, and the mandatory Swine Flu shots have been (where I've heard of them) for Police, Fire, paramedics, doctors, nurses, and other emergency personnel, not the general public (there isn't enough even if there were a law mandating it).
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm

No, as in 100% sure? And mandatory shot is quite something if you ask me, especially if it's crap and bull disease. I wonder if the presidential staff got one, or the pentagon member for that matter.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Jordy... wrote:No, as in 100% sure?

Yes.

Jordy... wrote: And mandatory shot is quite something if you ask me, especially if it's crap and bull disease. I wonder if the presidential staff got one, or the pentagon member for that matter.

They most likely have. The reason that those groups are being required to get it is because in the event of a large outbreak those groups are the ones who will be required to shoulder the largest burden of maintaining order and combating the disease. Whereas a plumber or electrician sick is sad, a doctor, nurse, police officer, or other emergency personnel who get's it puts the community in greater danger since they are not able to perform their job during the emergency.
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:55 pm

ofcourse I got that, but I really don't belief the president or the CIA personnel got them, while they are even more important certainly the president is, just thinking it's bull mate, that's all.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Feud wrote:
Jordy... wrote:- did Obama sign a bill about privatizing police forces?!

No.

Oh, and the mandatory Swine Flu shots have been (where I've heard of them) for Police, Fire, paramedics, doctors, nurses, and other emergency personnel, not the general public (there isn't enough even if there were a law mandating it).

It should also be noted that most "mandatory" shot policies are of the form "you must get a shot, unless you refuse to" (i.e. "mandatory" means "opt-out" rather than "we'll force you to do it"). There are probably some exceptions at specific hospitals, but none of the state (or federal, should it exist) requirements for vaccinations are forcing people who actively do not want to get vaccinated to get vaccinated.

xander
Jordy...
level5
level5

Postby Jordy... » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 pm

they said they would get fired otherwise, knowing there isn't much job protection in us I belief this as to be true.
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:10 am

Jordy... wrote:
- some shady dealings, somehwere down the line the major is involved in this I guess, APF has no prior records as they claim, they have no licenses

I don't get involved in politics... or police/military stuff.
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:22 am

You should, it's fun.
Major Cooke
level4
level4

Postby Major Cooke » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Feud wrote:You should, it's fun.

Eh, not for me really... Plus I'm too busy these days doing software programming/3D modelling.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”