Who is frenchfrog?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
microchip08
level5
level5
Posts: 1186
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:37 pm
Contact:

Postby microchip08 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:16 pm

world idiot wrote:(worldidiot accepts no responsibility for any distress caused by this post)
microchip08 wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?



Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.



Argh, no! You're joking! :'(

The next one comes in 15 minutes, just wait.


Then we shall have to radically restructure.


let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane


Ouch. Yet funny. And now for some cross-topic postin[i] :twisted:
User avatar
xander
level5
level5
Posts: 16869
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:41 pm
Location: Highland, CA, USA
Contact:

Postby xander » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:17 pm

world idiot wrote:let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane

Too soon, dude. Too soon.

xander
Mas Tnega
level5
level5
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 11:54 pm
Location: Edinburgh
Contact:

Postby Mas Tnega » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:03 pm

There is no too soon, only relevance and old meme.
User avatar
world idiot
level4
level4
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Location: losing miserably (as always)

Postby world idiot » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:08 pm

xander wrote:
world idiot wrote:let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane

Too soon, dude. Too soon.

xander


sry if i offended anyone, was a bit too far over the line
should've put a better disclaimer at the start à la stateside TV:

<corny voiceover accent>The above post may and probably will cause offence, viewer discretion is advised</corny voiceover accent>

edit - the above would make for a cool sig.
User avatar
Phelanpt
level5
level5
Posts: 1837
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:20 am
Location: Portugal

Postby Phelanpt » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm

microchip08 wrote:
world idiot wrote:(worldidiot accepts no responsibility for any distress caused by this post)
microchip08 wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?



Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.



Argh, no! You're joking! :'(

The next one comes in 15 minutes, just wait.


Then we shall have to radically restructure.


let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane


Ouch. Yet funny. And now for some cross-topic postin[i] :twisted:

xander wrote:
world idiot wrote:let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane

Too soon, dude. Too soon.

xander

They decided to build a third one just in case!
User avatar
NeatNit
level5
level5
Posts: 2929
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:41 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

Postby NeatNit » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Phelanpt wrote:
microchip08 wrote:
world idiot wrote:(worldidiot accepts no responsibility for any distress caused by this post)
microchip08 wrote:
NeatNit wrote:
xander wrote:
mmavipc wrote:
*Head desk*

That is all.

xander

What does head desk mean(I am an idiot)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=head+desk

xander
You don't happen to lurk the We Create Stuff forum, do you? Cause that site was just mentioned there..

Meh, I'm probably just paranoid...

Or am I..?



Quote pyramid!


Where?


Aww, sorry. Just missed it.



Argh, no! You're joking! :'(

The next one comes in 15 minutes, just wait.


Then we shall have to radically restructure.


let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane


Ouch. Yet funny. And now for some cross-topic postin[i] :twisted:

xander wrote:
world idiot wrote:let's see how long it take b4 the twin pyramids get knocked down by a certain lunatic in a plane

Too soon, dude. Too soon.

xander

They decided to build a third one just in case!
However it was started later and so it is shorter. For now.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests