I'm back! :)

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

I'm back! :)

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:55 am

Hey guuuuys,
hope some of you still remember me ;) I pretty much stopped playing after moving half-way around the globe and being busy with work n' stuff and now I am gonna try to start playing again and get back to my old style! Glad to see some of the oldies like Mr. Rimmer, Feud, Caligula etc. are still playing and I am looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Feel free to drop me a pm!

See you soon,

cara
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:19 am

Welcome back!
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:26 am

Feud wrote:Welcome back!

hey hey :) we gotta play some time. I am afraid I am totally out of practice and I have some serious catching up to do. :(

Cara

P.S.

MSN: Invisigoth_DF@gmx.net
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:29 am

caranthir.pkk wrote:

hey hey :) we gotta play some time. I am afraid I am totally out of practice and I have some serious catching up to do. :(

Cara

P.S.

Unfortunately my internet connection isn't quite up to gaming at the moment, it's supposed to be fixed soon, but management hasn't given me a timetable yet. :cry:
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:30 am

Feud wrote:
caranthir.pkk wrote:

Cara

P.S.

Unfortunately my internet connection isn't quite up to gaming at the moment, it's supposed to be fixed soon, but management hasn't given me a timetable yet. :cry:

Ah that sucks :( Did I miss anything in the last months? Groundbreaking new tactics? Big patch changes? :)
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:32 am

caranthir.pkk wrote:
Ah that sucks :( Did I miss anything in the last months? Groundbreaking new tactics? Big patch changes? :)

No new patches, about the only major strategy to come up the lately that I'm aware of was Suisilos, and you might have been around for that one.
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:35 am

Feud wrote:
caranthir.pkk wrote:

No new patches, about the only major strategy to come up the lately that I'm aware of was Suisilos, and you might have been around for that one.

Hmm what is Suisilos? I saw something about a 'star' discussion, couldn't quite figure that one out. They talking about the feud setup? :)
Feud
level5
level5

Postby Feud » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:40 am

caranthir.pkk wrote:Hmm what is Suisilos? I saw something about a 'star' discussion, couldn't quite figure that one out. They talking about the feud setup? :)

Here you go!
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:42 am

Feud wrote:
caranthir.pkk wrote:Hmm what is Suisilos? I saw something about a 'star' discussion, couldn't quite figure that one out. They talking about the feud setup? :)

Here you go!

Oh ok :) Race for the kill tactic in multiplayer :)
I think I am gonna stick with 1vs1 and diplomacy for now, don't think I am used to the fast pace of the six player games yet ;)
Cheers for the link!
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:46 pm

First of all, wondered where in the world (no pun intended) you went! Join the 1v1 ladder! 1v1 fun. Gone are the days of 70-80m+ kills = win, now it's 90m+ or more kills to get a win.

What is the Star of India? :shock:

Here you go...

dty vs. Star: Included dedcon recording link (you can watch the game!)
MikeTheWookie's "can you beat the Star" poll, heh, funny to see how many voted "yes". As far as I know it's only be done once (and barely).
Peace and Love vs. Star, also where Hyperion boasts that he can win (and tried a couple of times later but never could win :P).
Quick pic of the Star of India land setup
Trippers "star is unbeatable" thread
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:56 pm

Hehe Mike is glad caranthir is back :) never knew you personally but heard many good things about your 1v1 skill from RED :D
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:06 pm

rus|Mike wrote:Hehe Mike is glad caranthir is back :) never knew you personally but heard many good things about your 1v1 skill from RED :D

Thanks ;) I am afraid it will take some time to get back into the rhythm but I'll join the 1vs1 ladder once I feel I have a chance of winning ;)
zjoere
level5
level5

Postby zjoere » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:23 pm

I vaguely remember you.
Welcome back
caranthir.pkk
level3
level3

Postby caranthir.pkk » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:56 am

Ace Rimmer wrote:First of all, wondered where in the world (no pun intended) you went! Join the 1v1 ladder! 1v1 fun. Gone are the days of 70-80m+ kills = win, now it's 90m+ or more kills to get a win.

What is the Star of India? :shock:

Here you go...

dty vs. Star: Included dedcon recording link (you can watch the game!)
MikeTheWookie's "can you beat the Star" poll, heh, funny to see how many voted "yes". As far as I know it's only be done once (and barely).
Peace and Love vs. Star, also where Hyperion boasts that he can win (and tried a couple of times later but never could win :P).
Quick pic of the Star of India land setup
Trippers "star is unbeatable" thread

Thanks bud ;)
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:45 am

caranthir.pkk wrote:I'll join the 1vs1 ladder once I feel I have a chance of winning

Come on! Join now :D It take quite some time to get to skillfull part of the ladder :wink:

Return to “Introversion Lounge”