Iran vs. US/Israel?

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
niksonpsi
level1
level1

Postby niksonpsi » Tue May 01, 2007 1:59 am

Well, In my school we've a class that teach us all about israel (past and present) and, we in my country suffered many *things*(for lack of a correct word) because of hezbolla thing. Everybody started to do sort of Parades, babbling the same thing as you are doing right now.

So, don't criticize me because all i've said. because, as i said earlier, you only know only one side of the history and problem

p/s: yes, I may have said some contradictory statements. (well not *may*)[/i]
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Tue May 01, 2007 2:05 am

niksonpsi wrote:Well, In my school we've a class that teach us all about israel (past and present) and, we in my country suffered many *things*(for lack of a correct word) because of hezbolla thing. Everybody started to do sort of Parades, babbling the same thing as you are doing right now.

So, don't criticize me because all i've said. because, as i said earlier, you only know only one side of the history and problem

p/s: yes, I may have said some contradictory statements. (well not *may*)[/i]

Um, I would consider doing damage control with anything but a sledgehammer? :shock:
Last edited by Radiant Caligula on Tue May 01, 2007 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Tue May 01, 2007 9:20 am

Isreal should not exist.

You heard me. (Ok read it). Dumping that country there after WW2 was a bloody idiotic thing to do and resulted in destabilising the entire region.

Isreal is as bad as the other countries there with their actions, so don't try and paint them in this whole "we suffer" light. Stop being violent thugs, learn to get along with your neighbours. And yes Iran and Palestein should also learn to get along, it's not just Isreal that is the issue here.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
niksonpsi
level1
level1

Postby niksonpsi » Tue May 01, 2007 5:48 pm

okokokok.
well THAT'S is going beyond...
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Tue May 01, 2007 6:16 pm

Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Tue May 01, 2007 6:23 pm

ScareyedHawk wrote:I like Israel.

Infected Mushroom is nothing short of a miracle.

I have no beef with the Israeli people, however I am highly critical of Israel's security policies and their strategic thinking.
niksonpsi
level1
level1

Postby niksonpsi » Tue May 01, 2007 6:50 pm

Israel isn't about music, it's about a country that fight its way to coexist with its neighbour countries. Egypt, Jordany and Lebanon have a "neutral" status with Israel, however Syria still attack Israel with the support of the Irani Nation.
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Tue May 01, 2007 9:05 pm

niksonpsi wrote:Israel isn't about music, it's about a country that fight its way to coexist with its neighbour countries. Egypt, Jordany and Lebanon have a "neutral" status with Israel, however Syria still attack Israel with the support of the Irani Nation.

and you think being obnoxious, brutal, self-important bullies makes the situation any better?

nothing, absolutely nothing justifies how Israel treats the Palestinians. Sure blood are one their hands too, but when will Israel figure out that ethics can do wonders for pretty much any scenario?
Klips
level0

Postby Klips » Tue May 01, 2007 9:26 pm

Due to my main language is not English, will I appoligise for every spell and gramma mistakes.

I don't believe Iran would trigger the 3rd world war, nor do I believe that they would ever use the nuclears in an offense. Though we are dealing with an deeply religious government in Iran, they still share a will to remain in power. By making nuclear weapon as defense, they have ensured that. They don't wish to begin a war agains the western world, because that would only take away their beloved power. There are plenty of groups who can terrorize Israel and USA, wich the western world can't point out and target, and that is enough for Iran. They are not stupid enough to begin dancing in a minefield by dropping atomic bombs against USA or Israel, when they can get other people to do it.

That is why Radiant Caligulas point in rogue bombs is more relevant, because we know for a fact Iran is supporting different millitant groups. Because of that, there is a huge chance that Iran would give the bomb trigger to another person, so they always could point at him when he blows up the world.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Tue May 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Klips wrote:Though we are dealing with an deeply religious government in Iran...

Contrasted to... what? the deeply secular government of Israel?

xander
Klips
level0

Postby Klips » Wed May 02, 2007 6:03 am

In contrast to the western governments, if we are not counting GWB and his fellow christian conservative members and the Zionistic Israel, but maybe I should a explained it in a different way.
niksonpsi
level1
level1

Postby niksonpsi » Wed May 02, 2007 6:07 pm

Radiant Caligula wrote: and you think being obnoxious, brutal, self-important bullies makes the situation any better?

nothing, absolutely nothing justifies how Israel treats the Palestinians. Sure blood are one their hands too, but when will Israel figure out that ethics can do wonders for pretty much any scenario?

do you still believe that Israeli soldiers are in a "palestine hunt"?

if you think that, you are far more stupid than I think.
Radiant Caligula
level5
level5

Postby Radiant Caligula » Wed May 02, 2007 6:18 pm

niksonpsi wrote:
Radiant Caligula wrote: and you think being obnoxious, brutal, self-important bullies makes the situation any better?

do you still believe that Israeli soldiers are in a "palestine hunt"?

Where 'O where did I say that?

You're very good at debating with yourself. On second thought, you're not.
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Thu May 03, 2007 9:30 am

niksonpsi wrote:do you still believe that Israeli soldiers are in a "palestine hunt"?

Whether intentional or not, the Palestinian body count does appear to be higher than that of the Israelis.
icecoldfever
level1
level1

Postby icecoldfever » Fri May 04, 2007 6:00 am

hello everyone.
I am deeply offended that some of you here are stating that Israel should be wiped off the map; i am israeli myself.
Even though this is probably a bias argument coming from me, i ask you to consider what it's like to be surrounded by countries that openly state they wish to destroy you.
Even though i don't really read much about politics, and don't live in Israel at this time, i think its important for Israel to have nuclear weapons to deter other countries from using them against Israel. Israel will not start a nuclear war unless something very serious is done against Israel, as proven by all the wars that have taken place in Israel. While i do not agree with killing such a large number palestinians, i ask you to consider what its like to have terrorist attacks on your country so often and the psychological effects. Perhaps the palestinians who are killed are combatants?

I really am not involved much in politics (perhaps due to young age :D) and i am sorry if my 'facts' are wrong.

Return to “Introversion Lounge”