I am the man....try and tell me im not.

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.

Well...

Yes you are the man
5%
No, your definatly the man!
18%
No, I think you are a spammy git
77%

Total votes: 22
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:55 pm

Trident wrote:A word of advice, Player7: don't get these people started, they're ruthless.

Fixed.

xander
mibias
level5
level5

Postby mibias » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:07 pm

Why ain't xander able to edit posts? I'm not sure, but i think he's ready for that big responsibility. Or maybe he's not.
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:32 pm

xander wrote:
Trident wrote:A word of advice, Player7: don't get these people started, they're ruthless.

Fixed.

xander

see what i mean
MrBunsy
level5
level5

Postby MrBunsy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:18 pm

:D
xander wrote:

Fixed.

xander
I was going to do that, then came to this page and you'd beaten me to it :P
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:10 pm

OH NO!! It's the spelling and punctuation police :shock:
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:01 am

Trident wrote:A word of advise Player7. Don't get these people started there ruthless.

I am most certainly not Ruthless! ;)
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:29 am

Montyphy wrote:
Trident wrote:A word of advise Player7. Don't get these people started there ruthless.

well some people like to pick apart everything a person posts and throw it back at them (i can't even make a few spelling errors when im half asleep without someone pointing it out). And when the same is done to them they get angry. I guess what i'm trying to say is this C'MON PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE. it's good for your health. :D
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:15 am

Trident wrote:
Montyphy wrote:

well some people like to pick apart everything a person posts and throw it back at them (i can't even make a few spelling errors when im half asleep without someone pointing it out). And when the same is done to them they get angry. I guess what i'm trying to say is this C'MON PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE. it's good for your health. :D

You got your spelling and grammar errors pointed out because (1) you called us ruthless, and were thus asking for it and (2) I'm ruthless.

xander
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:48 am

xander wrote:You got your spelling and grammar errors pointed out because (1) you called us ruthless, and were thus asking for it and (2) I'm ruthless.

xander

but only behind the safety of a computer screen eh xander :wink: you see i am not ruthless i don't try to get under people's skin over the internet because thats for cowards, if i want to i do it in the real world. Even after 7314 posts you still remember that don't you, actual human contact, oh no it's not a thing of the past. At least you get to be the man in here. :wink:

and why do you feel the need to explain yourself? always gotta have that last word eh :wink:
Last edited by Trident on Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:18 am

Another thing is, i read that 'welcome to the internet' thing that Rkiver posted and
that doesn't define me at all. You see i don't get angry about what anybody says i'm not some kid who would lower himself by making the insults that where displayed as examples. I know who i am what i do and i'm content with that, but i feel no need to prove myself to anyone, especially someone i've never met. The fact that someone actually took the time to write that shows that it was obviously written by a person who takes all of this too seriously and has many insecurities of which i don't share. I'm not going to explain myself any further but i'll leave you with this... once you've lived the life I've had you'll see that the internet is nothing to take seriously, because i've seen and done things you couldn't imagine, and if the worst thing i have to put up with is someone correcting my spelling or razzing me online i'll die a happy man. :)

I don't get mad...but you can keep trying :wink:

this post was directed at Rkiver and xander only.
trickfred
level5
level5

Postby trickfred » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:35 am

I'd just like to remind everyone that Canada has apologized in the past for unleashing the likes of Celine Dion, Bill Shatner, Bryan Adams, and Keanu Reeves (among others) upon the world.

Feel free to add Trident to that list.
Trident
level2
level2

Postby Trident » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:00 am

sure, but remember this, i am one of those people who fight to protect the country you call home. Armored soldier corporal, at the armored regiment Lord Strathcona's Horse, in Edmonton Alberta. :P
BrianBlessed
level4
level4

Postby BrianBlessed » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:49 am

Ahh that would explain it. You're an idiot....
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:24 pm

Trident wrote:Another thing is, i read that 'welcome to the internet' thing that Rkiver posted and
that doesn't define me at all. You see i don't get angry about what anybody says i'm not some kid who would lower himself by making the insults that where displayed as examples. I know who i am what i do and i'm content with that, but i feel no need to prove myself to anyone, especially someone i've never met. The fact that someone actually took the time to write that shows that it was obviously written by a person who takes all of this too seriously and has many insecurities of which i don't share. I'm not going to explain myself any further but i'll leave you with this... once you've lived the life I've had you'll see that the internet is nothing to take seriously, because i've seen and done things you couldn't imagine, and if the worst thing i have to put up with is someone correcting my spelling or razzing me online i'll die a happy man. :)

I don't get mad...but you can keep trying :wink:

this post was directed at Rkiver and xander only.

Hey, whomever wrote the Welcome to the Internet may have had a few issues, I honestly don't know, but it's still funny, and the fact you seem to need to start the "I've done things you couldn't imagine" actually drops you fairly straight into the middle of whom it attacks for all intents and purposes.

Also as it clearly states, the internet has a very serious side to it, sure not here. But think about the jobs, the lives that it affects before generalising to the degree about it as you have.

As for what you do in your life, for your life, good for you. I wish you a happy and productive one, but if you don't, no skin off my nose.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:37 pm

Trident wrote:but only behind the safety of a computer screen eh xander :wink: you see i am not ruthless i don't try to get under people's skin over the internet because thats for cowards, if i want to i do it in the real world. Even after 7314 posts you still remember that don't you, actual human contact, oh no it's not a thing of the past. At least you get to be the man in here. :wink:

So you don't attempt to get under people's skin, yet you feel the need to attempt to humiliate me by implying that I have no life outside of this forum? Sir, I give you the lie!

Trident wrote:and why do you feel the need to explain yourself? always gotta have that last word eh :wink:

Oh, look, another feeble attempt to get under my skin! Does that make you a coward? Also, is telling my that I always have to get the last word in an attempt to shame me into shutting up? If so, it failed.

xander

Return to “Introversion Lounge”