Want me to order? Fix store..

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

kabutor
level1
level1

Want me to order? Fix store..

Postby kabutor » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:31 am

Im sick tired of preordering and having issues, first the Visa electron cant work, now I tried with other one and get some nasty error.

Code: Select all

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0. in /home/introversion/web/store10/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php on line 251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/introversion/web/store10/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php:251) in /home/introversion/web/store10/includes/functions/general.php on line 29
Tom
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:52 am

I'm really sorry about this... we'll get it sorted as soon as possible!

Tom.
Zarkow
level4
level4

Postby Zarkow » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:54 am

Saw that error on irc. Turned out the guy had forgot to write the VISA-number...

So...check that you have.
Tom
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Store bugs

Postby Tom » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:11 pm

Right-oh - we'll get that fixed...

Actually it does put up an error message if you try and continue without the card number:

"The card number is missing. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance."

If anyone else has any store bugs other than the visa electron problem (we can't accept visa electron cards outside of the UK - we'll be updating the store with that info soon), please could they let us know!

Thanks,

Tom.
kabutor
level1
level1

Postby kabutor » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:21 pm

So, is this fixed? I mean, preorder finish on thursday..
Aod
level0

Postby Aod » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:00 pm

you could have used Paypal...
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Re: Store bugs

Postby NeoThermic » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:12 pm

Tom wrote:we can't accept visa electron cards outside of the UK - we'll be updating the store with that info soon

kabutor :You're trying to use a Visa Electron card, and I'm assuming you're from spain (or the card is, anywho), ergo you can't use the card with the store.

NeoThermic
kabutor
level1
level1

Postby kabutor » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:13 pm

I dont like Paypal. I dont want to use it, if I have to choose, buy it with paypal or dont then I pass. So, stop with the PayPal thing.

And Yes, Im in Spain I tried with my Visa Electron some time ago, first day the preorder opens, and have some erros, the ppl of IV says...

- "We will fix it, We tell you something in this thread when its done"

And up to now its total silence.

Now I tried a couple of days ago with normal Visa, another card from the company, I dont want to use it, but its ok for 14€ so I tried and I have other different error...

So Im getting tired, Thursday is the last day for the preorder, I think Im going to sit here and see Defcon sails away because Im not into paying more money for a preorder I can not do because IV have some technical problems.

Im here for playing and having fun, not to fight with IV store wich is the only "game" Im playing at the moment.

Return to “General”