Saddam Hussein executed in Iraq

The place to hang out and talk about totally anything general.
BrianBlessed
level4
level4

Postby BrianBlessed » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:33 pm

Stewsburntmonkey wrote:What does Saddam know?

Where all the weapons the American government sold him over the years are?
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:00 pm

BlueVelocity wrote:Wrong! I am surrounded by military intelligence. Sadam ran that country old/new/past/present. Irrelevent! You want OsmBin Laden, all you have to do is ask Sadam. You want anyother terrorist, or whereabouts of every nook cave or hole in that country ( surrounding countries) Ask Sadam. Don't be so Naive.Or maybe you prefer ignorance. I suppose it gives a false sense of security.

Why would Saddam know where Bin Laden is? Saddam and Bin Laden hated each other. To be honest calling me ingnorant when you can't spell either Saddam or Bin Laden is a bit rich.
BrianBlessed
level4
level4

Postby BrianBlessed » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Or naïve.
Stewsburntmonkey
level5
level5

Postby Stewsburntmonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:27 pm

BrianBlessed wrote:Or naïve.

To be fair "naive" is a legitimate spelling.
Spacemonkey
level4
level4

Postby Spacemonkey » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:42 pm

Everyone wants oil, I want oil, maybe I should invade someone.
doormat
level4
level4

Postby doormat » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:59 pm

The black cloth around the neck is to prevent the carotid artery being ripped open by the rope.

He was hung, and well hung (no pun intended). The hangman positioned the knot in such a way as to break his neck when he dropped - he didn't choke to death.

I would quite like to know where they got a skilled hangman from in this day and age, but yes, he was hung.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:00 am

Spacemonkey wrote:Everyone wants oil, I want oil, maybe I should invade someone.

I don't want oil. I want hamster food.

xander
BrianBlessed
level4
level4

Postby BrianBlessed » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:08 am

doormat wrote:The black cloth around the neck is to prevent the carotid artery being ripped open by the rope.

He was hung, and well hung (no pun intended). The hangman positioned the knot in such a way as to break his neck when he dropped - he didn't choke to death.

I would quite like to know where they got a skilled hangman from in this day and age, but yes, he was hung.

How can you say no pun intended? The word is hanged. HANGED!

He was hanged like a donkey.
BlueVelocity
level0

Postby BlueVelocity » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:52 am

Yes, I stand corrected on my typo error. Next time I shall utilize an English translation program. Just 4 U xoxox
BlueVelocity
level0

Postby BlueVelocity » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:58 am

Stewsburntmonkey wrote:
BrianBlessed wrote:Or naïve.

To be fair "naive" is a legitimate spelling.
I'm sorry if I seemed insensitive. I did not realize you were from New York, I guess just the thought of a conspiracy would be terrifying now. I Apologize.
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:27 am

You overestimate the significance of your claim. For one, there is apparently nothing particularly useful that Saddam knows. He certainly doesn't get on with Osama - he ran a sectarian state, in the irreligious sense, essentially oppressing everyone equally - a jarring contrast with Osama's apparent Islamic motivations. Secondly, the things you cite as suspicious or supportive of your argument just aren't.
Lastly, it doesn't particularly matter if Saddam isn't dead. I wish the CIA well in their massive coverup.
BrianBlessed
level4
level4

Postby BrianBlessed » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:56 am

Personally I think none of this would have happened if he'd just dressed in a suit and had a fashionable beard earlier. I mean when he was in power with the thick moustache anyone would call him diabolical, what he looked liked in court previous to his death just made him look like the Middle-East's equivalent of Jean Reno.

I mean the only reason Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is considered a mad leader rather than a total despot is because of the attire and facial hair. Aswell as the fact at certain angles he looks like Columbo.
wwarnick
level5
level5

Postby wwarnick » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:06 pm

Or maybe if he was a little nicer.

wwarnick

Return to “Introversion Lounge”