• Dantesinferno
  • JMS
  • Ghost Division
  • UNTIED AIR
  • Hermaeus Mora
  • Kissinger
  • History Freak

Settings & Game Play:

The score mode will be in Survival. Of course it will be Diplomacy. 6 players are required to start. Radar and cease fire will NOT be optional from the start in till Defcon 2.. Anything gos! Happy Backstabbing :lol: :lol:

Rules:

1. 5 Games Maximum For Each Player.
-
2. There will be no rage quitting, any rage quitting will lead to disqualification and a possible ban from the Tournament server it self. You have been warned. (Definition of rage quitting): Getting mad for any one reason and quitting. (Acceptable forums of quitting): You have a legitimate reason why of having to leave and simply saying gg.
-
3. Any forum of cheating is Prohibited and will be a automatic ban from the server. Definition of cheating: Ghosting, Space bombers, Deliberate use of nuke stocking, Lastly you may not use any glitches, glitches is a form of cheating in the tournament! I will be watching every recording myself... If I find this you will be banned permanently from the tournament.
-
4. Nicknames must be the same through out the entire tournament, you may pick your own nickname different from the forums and or game but must stay the same and no going back and changing it.
-

[b]List of Admins:

(Is concealed)
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 am, edited 127 times in total.
Dirk Diggler
level1
level1

Postby Dirk Diggler » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:19 pm

add my name please
Lord_Haw_Haw
level3
level3

Postby Lord_Haw_Haw » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 pm

I Want To Play! Add me too,Thanks!

LHH
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 pm

I do want to make it noted that you can pick any nick name you wish, it may be different then your forums and game nick. But once you pick and the tournament has began I will not change it again.
-SH
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Why exactly am I banned? I didn't do anything to your last tourney. In fact I helped.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Good point, what did I do to get banned on your server? I never have been on your server and yet I am banned? Call it eye for an eye.
-SH
Colytic
Site Admin

Postby Colytic » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Oh God, not the war machines firing up again.

I'll join.
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Colytic wrote:Oh God, not the war machines firing up again.

Hay I am just righting the wrong, I am willing to unban Endless. But something needs to be done. As for Rofl, there is proof that he did do wrong and if you want the reason I will give it other wise its disclosed. Anyways I will be gone for 24 hours so if anyone has any questions or comments you will have to wait for a bit.
-SH
atomic oracle
level2
level2

Postby atomic oracle » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 pm

I respectfully submit my name to be considered for inclusion in the upcoming diplomacy tournament. It would be an honor to play beside the legends of defcon in a structured multi-game environment. It would be unthinkable to even consider hurling insults at my fellow players since they consist of the highest caliber that society has to offer. In conclusion if I am once again the victor in this sport of kings then I request, no I implore the vanquished to kiss my ass.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:55 am

I am asking for a favour,

It's a very well crafted post about opening a tourney,
but could you do me a favour and radical shorten the section separators: "____________L_O_N_G______L_I_N_E__________"

Because they hinder the appropriate line wrap and I ...

... hate to scroll sideways to read a single line of text.

... absolutely dont wanna move my eyes like I am starring at a battleship 10 foot in front of me just for reading. I guess it is the same reason why newspapers arrange text in columns.
Ghost Division
level2
level2

Postby Ghost Division » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:49 am

First image reminds me of H.A.W.X....

Anyway, count me in.
Endless
level5
level5

Postby Endless » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:13 am

Sicilian Hound wrote:Good point, what did I do to get banned on your server? I never have been on your server and yet I am banned? Call it eye for an eye.

The same reason you got banned from sfcon. But let me be clear, I don't want to play your fruity tourney nor on your server.
The_Doctor
level3
level3

Re at a failed 3v3?

Postby The_Doctor » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:48 am

The score mode will be in default. Of course it will be diplomacy. 6 players are required to start. Radar and cease fire will be optional from the start of the game in till the end.

Hi.

I noticed that unfortunately the 3v3 tournament didn't take off.
I applaud your intelligent way of bringing it back (under the cover of diplo).
All manner of noobs will join now that they hear the magic word - that one game mode where they actually won a few games.
Meanwhile you and other good players form teams and just ally in game every game.

DONE - 3v3 tourny is back baby
R3D
level3
level3

Postby R3D » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:51 pm

in
Siсiliаn Ноundd
level5
level5

Postby Siсiliаn Ноundd » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm

trickser wrote:I am asking for a favour,

It's a very well crafted post about opening a tourney,
but could you do me a favour and radical shorten the section separators: "____________L_O_N_G______L_I_N_E__________"

Because they hinder the appropriate line wrap and I ...

... hate to scroll sideways to read a single line of text.

... absolutely dont wanna move my eyes like I am starring at a battleship 10 foot in front of me just for reading. I guess it is the same reason why newspapers arrange text in columns.

I have no idea on how to do so, because the text is just as long? Maybe I am not quit sure what you are tying to get at, I will do what ever it is causing trouble for you though.

Edit: Douse that mean you are in? Or..... :?
Last edited by Siсiliаn Ноundd on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-SH

Return to “General”