General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

BMN
level2
level2

MAX and ABU JAZAR are FAKE. PROOF.

Postby BMN » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 pm

1) They are probably the same person.
A) They are always allied, never misunderstand or infight. In game like defcon, this is near impossible even when playing with your best friend right next to you where you can talk to each other directly.
B) Their play style and unit placement strategies are far too similar to be coincidence.
C) Perfect use of ShinyBonsai maneuver (see below in 2B )

2) Their record is a scam.
A) They use aliases, which means none of their loses can be recorded, which means they have ZERO credible record.
B) They use the ShinyBonsai maneuver. Basically, it makes is nearly impossible to lose in a ffa when using the ShinyBonsai maneuver, which I believe the community agreed was basically cheating the system out of points regardless of any skill whatsoever. Not to mention that the ShinyBonsai maneuver is incredible difficult to achieve without a high degree of trust between the players involved, unless they are the same person, which supports arguement #1.

I hope this sheds some light. Perhaps next time I'll make a thread detailing all the failings of ABU JAZAR's server.

EDIT: I forgot to add, but in case anyone needs material evidence, there are abundant screenshots proving me right in the debriefing section, in the recent 'space dog' thread. Ironically, all screenshots used were uploaded by none other than Abu Jazar/Max. If this is not sufficient just look at ANY screenshot which features this dynamic duo in other threads throughout the forum. (most of them are recent and easily accessible)
A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:37 pm

:D

:P

:wink:

Is it true Abu/Max has Bacon No Mushrooms worked out your little scheme?
i know i should not
BMN
level2
level2

Postby BMN » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 pm

A8U51V3 M0TH wrote::D

:P

:wink:

Is it true Abu/Max has Bacon No Mushrooms worked out your little scheme?

What? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say, can you rephrase?
A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm

i realise that now - its BMN not BNM so not Bacon No Mushrooms more Bacon Mushroom No (Tea)
i know i should not
Abu Jazar
level2
level2

Postby Abu Jazar » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Nice little conspiracy writeup there BMN. However:

1) Chemtrails are actually just condensation stripes from planes and are not a government mind control plot.

2) Halloween was not introduced by Illuminati or the Free Masons.

3) Abu Jazar is not the same person as MAX.

As you may have observed MAX and Abu Jazar do have a decent share of skills in common. We also coordinate our strategies and style.

Abu Jazar the Great acknowledges the universal right to voice an opinion, even for newcomers like BMN, but to be fair you would have to dig up some better «proof» than, eh, my own screenshots from recordings to be taken seriously on your claims.

As for your upcoming feedback on DECICATED Elite 6 Player Default servers, you are welcome to post in this designated thread:
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=8694
BMN
level2
level2

Postby BMN » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Abu Jazar wrote:Nice little conspiracy writeup there BMN. However:

1) Chemtrails are actually just condensation stripes from planes and are not a government mind control plot.

2) Halloween was not introduced by Illuminati or the Free Masons.

3) Abu Jazar is not the same person as MAX.

As you may have observed MAX and Abu Jazar do have a decent share of skills in common. We also coordinate our strategies and style.

Abu Jazar the Great acknowledges the universal right to voice an opinion, even for newcomers like BMN, but to be fair you would have to dig up some better «proof» than, eh, my own screenshots from recordings to be taken seriously on your claims.

As for your upcoming feedback on DECICATED Elite 6 Player Default servers, you are welcome to post in this designated thread:
http://forums.introversion.co.uk/defcon ... php?t=8694

What this tells me is that I have proof, in picture form and that you have refuted nothing. Simply put you can't seem to prove me wrong, which means I'm pretty sure that I am in fact right. The most you have to say is that I am "newcomer". I've been here for 4 years. new enough for you? You are a cheater and a liar. I'll be glad on the day that you are banned.
Abu Jazar
level2
level2

Postby Abu Jazar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:18 am

:lol:
BMN
level2
level2

Postby BMN » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:48 am

Abu Jazar wrote::lol:

we shall see who will be the one laughing when this is over :)
A8U51V3 M0TH
level3
level3

Postby A8U51V3 M0TH » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 am

i know i should not
MAXtheMASTER
level2
level2

Postby MAXtheMASTER » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Ahem.

No, we are not the same person, which should be obvious from the recording. We also play individual games and win consistently, although there are recorded losses (for instance from last year, there are screenshots on this forum which documents that I also change to real name when losing).

There are tactical similarities between me and Abu, as we are allies and often discuss and develop tactics. But there are also differences (silo placements, naval strategies, bomber use, Abu kills me on silo presicion), weaknesses and strengths, which are very consistent and would be extremely hard to fake while controlling two players. I think you will agree on this, Laika? Even though it might be theoretically possible, it would be a meaningless thing to do, as it 1. derives all fun from the gameplay and 2. we win individually as well and do not NEED two players.

We are two different persons. That it is difficult to prove so on BMNs terms does not mean that he is right - that is a reversal of the "innocent until proven guilty" principle. So no, BMN, neither me or Abu are a liar or a cheat, and you should refrain from accusing us of foul play when all we do is win FFA matches with a tad of superiority. :)
Kangaraptor
level2
level2

Postby Kangaraptor » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Hey look, autists.

*Gets the popcorn*
Maybe one day.
When we're all cats...
... on Mars.
BMN
level2
level2

Postby BMN » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 pm

MAXtheMASTER wrote:Ahem.

No, we are not the same person, which should be obvious from the recording. We also play individual games and win consistently, although there are recorded losses (for instance from last year, there are screenshots on this forum which documents that I also change to real name when losing).

There are tactical similarities between me and Abu, as we are allies and often discuss and develop tactics. But there are also differences (silo placements, naval strategies, bomber use, Abu kills me on silo presicion), weaknesses and strengths, which are very consistent and would be extremely hard to fake while controlling two players. I think you will agree on this, Laika? Even though it might be theoretically possible, it would be a meaningless thing to do, as it 1. derives all fun from the gameplay and 2. we win individually as well and do not NEED two players.

We are two different persons. That it is difficult to prove so on BMNs terms does not mean that he is right - that is a reversal of the "innocent until proven guilty" principle. So no, BMN, neither me or Abu are a liar or a cheat, and you should refrain from accusing us of foul play when all we do is win FFA matches with a tad of superiority. :)

Perhaps obvious is a relative term as judging from the the same evidence that I used, you came to a completely opposite conclusion.
Just because it is the same player, does not mean that the strategies will be exactly the same. I know that even in the same game, a careful player can have placement/strategy/and even quality of play be on different levels.
people cheat at games all the time. this derives fun from gameplay but they do it anyways. maybe cheaters think it's fun to cheat or need an ego boost. You may not strictly need two players, yet that does not stop you. people who play games never need to cheat, yet they do it anyways. your logic is weaker than a wet kleenex.
I have evidence and you do not. the only reason why you do not have a case to defend yourself with is because you are probably cheating. Lack of evidence to support your side does not protect you. It makes you more guilty.
BMN
level2
level2

Postby BMN » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:05 pm

oh and about your statement that you have records of losses. You said yourself that those are from at least a year ago. Are you to claim that you have never lost a game in the last 400 days? your weak excuses become more and more desperate and pitiful as I corner you in your guilt.

Return to “General”