2vs2 [TUFT] Rants and Discussions

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:58 pm

Turgon wrote:EDIT: Btw mot the two most senior players in this tour are Ace Rimmer and ...

I think I've been playing since October 2006.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Turgon wrote:EDIT: Btw mot the two most senior players in this tour are Ace Rimmer and ...

:shock: btw, turgon, then you are a fake?

:)
WeAreDefconBastardsNotTerrorists

Let's dance in style
let's dance for a while
heaven can wait
we're only watching the skies
hoping for the best
but expecting the worst
are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Turgon wrote:
Mrmot wrote:The best thing would be if turgon stop to interfere and we continue to play. He is the first who is not active so what we are talking about??. Or even better he should just resign and let experienced player to lead (Schubi, Ace for example) this. I appreciate his try to organize tourney but is obvious he is not just good for that job. People do not accept changes of rules once tourney started. All we have now is no torney server empty despite players are present. Everybody moved to regular sfocn servers, no competition.

lol its only you and baton that have quit. That leaves a whole lot of players other than the two balkan babies that want to play. There were no rule changes at all and your fit over moving a player to your team to make it a more enjoyable experience for every body shows all you care about is your games and your balkan baby friend. The only rule change there will be is redefining Flexiteams for the next go around to avoid the shit you were pulling. You do something like this every tour mot. In schubs tour when thing were going bad for you, you would suddenly have connection problems. And it goes on and on and on with you. My only mistake so far is I thought you could be impartial enough to be a captain FOR your team. Well you couldn't. My bad. Im sure the next captain will do a much better job. But I will add this. You and Baton are most welcome to rejoin. Ive got np with either of you other than you big heads and mouths but I can live with that however both you and baton shouldn't expect to be treated any differently than anyone else that has a bad attitude. Remember that you two have R3ds 1v1 if you dont want to play here.

@all current tour players = The poll suggests a restart. I think we will do that. Im also thinking that we might need to pick different captains. Schub is very busy during the week dissecting amoeba so I don't know if he has the time to do the job. R3d is still a good choice but we will see later today. Ill make the flexiteam redefinition after work today and we will go from there. btw welcome back Moth. You are in for the next go around.

EDIT: Btw mot the two most senior players in this tour are Ace Rimmer and you guessed it ... me. Ive played since late 2006 early 2007 and I think Ace has been around since then too. Ive seen many tours and have had many great games with players that unfortunately arn't around any more. So if you choose to make a comment on experience I suggest that you get you facts straight first.

That's all bullshit you are talking about. The things are very simple.
Making teams make part of rules and just because only you judged there are not too much active players on our side you wanted to force us to make trading (jon/care - baton but it could be any other players). Nobody asked for it - not me, not schubi not any other player! Only you! People will play when they have time for it and that's not reason to exchange them and frustrate them.
You even have not showed yourself on tourney servers but you are bitching about non active players??????

So for what fucking reason you asked us to chose players if i can not keep them?? I did not want anybody of Schubies team and did not want to let go any of mines because "Alea iacta est" and live with it.

About all other bullshits like previous tourneys and who is senior player i do not give damn shit about it. I'm here from 2004, Jesus Christ form year 0 so what?? Somebody should respect me only because i'm here from beginning of the time????? Cmon, grow up.
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Last edited by tllotpfkamvpe on Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Weps
level3
level3

Postby Weps » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Who cares
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:31 pm

So, I am wondering if I should post the two games for 2v2 that I have. ?

Please advise.
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:So, I am wondering if I should post the two games for 2v2 that I have. ?

Please advise.

Post it. You won it while tourney was played so not reason to not post them.
Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

@ace ... That makes you old man defcon for this tour

@fy .... Many names over many years. If that makes me a fake i can live with that =)

@balkan baby ... Defcon was released in sept 2006. Dont remember seeing u around till 2008 and I am finished feeding this troll
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:So, I am wondering if I should post the two games for 2v2 that I have. ?

Please advise.

Is one of the games with me? The server-fail game?
Vorsprung durch Kraft - Triebwerke saugen - Präzisionsarbeit... Schubdüse.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Probably, but honestly I don't remember. :P
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:24 pm

@Turgon boy...stop spamming the tourney!you are making mess in every thing you are involved...
cza
level4
level4

Postby cza » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:So, I am wondering if I should post the two games for 2v2 that I have. ? Please advise.

Grrr. Please stop hoarding games! Post following the game.
Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 pm

go ahead and post them ace. I ll figure out a way to include them in the ffinal stats
BATTLETRON
level1
level1

HI EVERYONE

Postby BATTLETRON » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:19 am

I just wanted to say hi to everyone...
Yellow Cake
level1
level1

Postby Yellow Cake » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:48 am

HI :o

Return to “General”